Chapter 32

Sorry for the wait, but please continue to read and vote cause I love ya!!

___________

Niall's point of view

I stood leaning up against the brick wall of the school. I watched absentmindedly as a couple kids walked by, making their way home. Soon I would be doing the same since I have to pick and choose when it's most important to steal my dads car. I really need to save up and get my own. 

I looked down at my phone to check the time and wondered what was taking Bailey so long. Caroline was probably holding her up or something.

Lunch had gone smoothly since Clare never showed up to school today. This meant that Bailey wasn't able to mess anything up.

Marcel said that he started working on blackmailing Derek. We had taken a picture of him at the boxing match and that was the first thing that Marcel had sent to him. He flipped shit and threatened to call the cops, but apparently Wendy had some inside information on Derek that made him shut up. Wendy seems to secretly be my best man right now. She knows way more then I would have ever thought. I guess it makes sense with her just sitting there and listening, half the time I don't even know she's there. 

Jane and James are still waiting fro the right moment to hit their targets. James tells me he has something good on Gregory, but he won't tell me until he's a hundred percent sure that it's true. Jane isn't worried about getting shit on Caroline, but we have to spread out sending the texts or they might start telling each other. The last thing we need is for them to join together to try and find us. It wouldn't be very hard to figure out.

I pushed my back off of the building when I saw Bailey approaching. She was clutching onto her backpack strap and wouldn't look me in the eye. She had a red jacket on and I couldn't help but think about how good she looked in red. 

"How was your day?" I smiled as she got in hearing distance.

She shrugged and didn't look at me, "Good I guess. Yours?"

"Same." The smile slowly started drifting as she continued to look anywhere but at me.

A silence fell between the two of us. 

God damn it, what did I do this time?

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. It was just a long day."

"Do you want to talk about it?" 

"No."

I hate when girls do that. She clearly wants to talk about it, but she's to stubborn to. If girls really want more respect from a guy then they should trust them. I don't ask just because I like hearing myself talk. I ask because I'd rather you get it out then keep it to yourself and be a bitch the whole day.

"How well do you know Wendy?" She asked, suddenly looking up at me.

I felt like I had lost balance on a tight rope. I was happy that she finally looked at me, but that question immediately made my insides turn. "Not that well, why?"

"No reason," she looked back down.

My patience was wearing thin. "Bailey don't give me that shit. You asked the question for a reason, now tell me the reason."

"It's not important." She looked back up at me.

I just stared at her, waiting. She was going to tell me whether she wanted to or not.

She crossed her arms over her chest, "Why do you care so much?"

"Because, unlike you, when I hear that people are talking about me behind my back, I would like to know what they are saying."