Chapter 12

*Niall's point of view*

I don't know how I felt when Bailey said she wouldn't go out with me. There was like a sinking feeling and utter disappointment and embarrassment. But it was probably because that was my chance to get closer to her in order to carry out the plan. It was all about the plan. No feelings.

After she said it I just looked at her. Well more of a glare. How dare she say that to me? I opened up to her and this is what I get? Turned down in the rudest way possible?

I really thought I would be able to get her with the whole Caroline thing. I thought that she seemed like she would be stuck up enough to try and prove me wrong. It was complete bullshit that it wasn't Caroline who was manipulating her feelings. She had to feel something. I wasn't as disgusting as she made me out to be. Was I?

I continued to stare at her, hoping to make her as uncomfortable as possible. Maybe she would just cave and agree. I knew it was highly unlikely, but it was worth a shot.

Too soon the bell rang and she still held her head high, facing away from me. Knowing that this was pretty much a lost cause, I quickly stood up and pushed my way to the door. I didn't give a shit about everyone staring at me like I had three heads, I was already embarrassed enough. I turned the corner in the hall making my way to the one of the boy bathrooms. Since it was near the back of the school next to the emergency exits, it was almost always completely empty. I ruffly flung the door open and sighed in relief when I noticed that all of the stalls were empty.

I leaned over the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. My bag dropped with a load thud to the floor and I glared at myself. My face was slightly flushed and my hair was slightly disheveled. I glared at the tattoos on my arms and the holes in my jeans. This is who I am. Just some average punk bastard that gets sideways glances. Damn it, I can't go back to this place again.

I heard the bathroom door slowly creak open and my head shot up ready to punch someone in the face. That was until I saw Marcels curly hair pop out from behind. He looked at me, concern filling his green eyes. He was probably scared I was going to yell at him. Which I would have if it was anyone but him.

"What happened?" He asked closing the door and turning the lock.

I never thought about locking it. "Nothing." I grunted, turning back to the mirror.

"I wasn't the one that gave a whole speech about how trust and truth was going to be key in making this plan work. So I'm going to ask again. What happened?" He said, trying to make himself look bigger so that he would intimidate me.

I glance over at him and just started to chuckle and shake my head. This kid had defiantly grown some balls since that beginning of the year. Thanks to me of course.

I turned and crossed my arms over my chest and rested my hip on the side of the sink. "Bailey is being difficult."

"It's the second day Niall. Chill a little-" He was cut off by the bell that signaled that you need to be in class rang. Panic spread across his face momentarily, showing me that he was still the same Marcel that he was at the beginning of the year.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't get it though. She's so God damn frustrating. The second we are out of school she's nice and she loves talking to me and all that shit. But put her in front of people and she's as big of a bitch as Caroline. And I know that Caroline is manipulating her. I just fucking know it." I was pacing around the short area of the bathroom.

"Well than corner her outside of school."

I stopped. "And how do you expect me to do that?"

Marcel looked down as if he were thinking. After about five minutes of him looking at that dirty floor and me tapping my foot, his head shot up.

"I got it." He stopped and looked at me and I raised my eyebrows motioning with my hand for him to continue. 

"So Caroline and Bailey always walk out of school together right?"

"Yeah." I said not seeing how this had anything to do with anything.

"So one day this week maybe, we could set up a plan that when they are walking out of the building someone bumps Bailey. But like, not just bump. They should have a smoothy or something and spill it all over her. It could be Jane cause I'm sure she would love to do it. And she can wear a black hoodie or something so that they don't really see her face." Marcel was now going off on a tangent and I needed to bring him back.

"Whoa, okay, so how is this suppose to help me get her alone?" I asked.

"It's easy. You will be standing there watching the whole thing happen. I would bet my entire life savings on the fact that everyone will laugh at her. Especially Caroline. When that happens she will be at her most vulnerable. That's when you swoop in and take her away from everyone. Not only will she be entirely willing to go with you in order to get out of the situation, but now you look like her savior and you get to talk to her." Marcel explained, getting more confident in his plan as he kept talking about it.

I must admit, it was quite a good plan. 

"I like it," I said as a smirk spread across my face.

"Well I'm glad you do and we can discuss it more when we get to lunch so that we can see if Jane will do it. But we should get to class," the confidence that he had earlier was diminishing as he realized how late we were.

"Fine, we will talk more at lunch," I said as he turned the lock and ran down the hallway.

I casually walked to my class and just stood there when I got disciplined for my tardiness. Lucky the teacher I was with has a three tardy rule which means that this was only a warning. Social Studies teachers are always pushovers. 

I could barely concentrate in my classes as my mood began to get better and better as the thought of Marcel's plan became clearer. I could just see her face now. Shocked when the drink spills all over her, angry when she realizes Jane didn't apologize, and then crashed when she hears the roaring laughter. The thought almost made me laugh myself, but I contained it only letting my smirk get wider.

When the lunch bell rang I quickly made my way to our table in the corner, excited to tell the others about what was going to be happening. Jane would no doubt be the most excited.

I greeted everyone as I sat down and decided to wait until Marcel arrived to start telling them. As I looked around the lunch room for him, I caught the eye of Bailey. My smile immediately faded and turned back into it's glare. She quickly looked away pretending she didn't see me. Of course she had her armed looped with Carolines. 

Marcel plopped down into the seat next to mine and looked at me as if asking if I had told them yet. I motioned letting him know that it was all his.

I soon went into a very lively discussion on what was going to be happening. Just as we had expected, Jane was immediate to volunteer to be the one that spilled the drink. We all decided that Friday would be the best day to do it, since I would have the whole rest of the weekend for her to be on my good side. If I could get her to spend time with me then, then that would be the best scenario.

As we talked over the plan, discussing everything that could go wrong, my eyes kept meeting with Baileys through out the lunch. I made sure that I was glaring whenever she looked over. I wanted her to feel bad. I wanted her to know that I was completely pissed at her. Her and her stuck-up good for nothing friends.

Man, did she have no idea what was coming.

Author - Niall tries so hard to be evil. Do you guys think he really is evil or do you think he's just blinded by anger? I wonder why Bailey's comment got to him so much? Tell me what you guy think. Thank you so much for everyones support and comments :) Don't forget to read, comment, vote, and spread the word about Revenge! Luv ya :)

- Carly