074

[sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. enjoy!]

friday, 1:00 pm

yebin

yebin heaved a sigh as she patiently arranged the props above the table. they've been very busy since they opened this morning and they're now already working for 5 hours.

"hey everybody, listen up!" she heard their class president called out which got their attention "you can all take your break. just be back in 20 minutes okay? my camera's battery died, i'll just get the spare on my car." she added and sprinted away with her precious camera on her hands.

as soon as the class president left the room. the class that is once quiet suddenly became noisy. some are now chatting with their friends and the others did body stretching to somehow awaken their now numb bodies.

"whoo! assa!" she heard one of her classmates cheered.

"whaaaaat?! we are only given 20 minutes break after working for five hours??!!" one of her girl classmates shouted, annoyance evident in her voice. she whisked her pink, furry hello kitty fan in the air and wailed "ohmayghad!" in her hard korean accent

yebin tried her best to restrain her laugh.

"hey just be thankful you ungreatful-lover-of-mouthless-kitties." their class' peace officer deadpanned to his complaining female classmate while carrying a box full of more props "and you don't have the rights to complain anyway. you didn't even lifted a finger for the whole five hours so stop acting like you're tired." he added and left the room.

the cat lover's mouth gaped and pointed her bulky fan to the retreating figure of the boy "how dare him?! i'm- ugh!" speechless, she stamped her way out of the room as well.

the whole class is very much aware at what the officer stated was so true. so they're not surprised and just let the boy fed some senses to that lazy girl.

"hey, guys hurry up. you can just buy your food and eat it here" the class' vice president said as she re-writes the gigantic, faded "PHOTO BOOTH" written on the board using some colorful chalks.

"okay" the class answered in chorus.

it's been three days since their school festival started and their class decided to have a photoboot instead because it's more inexpensive compare to other pubs. plus, their class president's father is a professional photographer and owns a studio at their place so it's more convenient. they only rented some equipments they needed along with some props with a big discount from her father's studio.

cool right?

"hey yebin you should have bought your food by now" a familiar voice said which pulled her out of her thoughts.

she lifted up her head to see who it was and saw jungkook looking at her.

"hey man" she cooly greeted and continued what she's doing "i'm good. i'm not actually hungry" she added as she finished aligning the blue large sunglasses along with the others

"done!" yebin shouted which caught some glances from their other classmates but eventually got ignored in a second for they probably know she's pertaining to her job.

jungkook raised his eyebrows, surprised at what the girl just said "you're not hungry?" he repeated like he's making sure if he heard it right.

yebin nodded her head and clicked her tongue. "hey, why?" she asked with a glare

"well that's new." the boy answered in a low tone and grabbed a pink, long wig from yebin's table and wore it.

"hey you're just messing up my work!" she shouted to the lad and removed the wig from his head. "put this instead. it suits you" the girl then boisterously laughed after jungkook realized what the girl gave her.