075

[sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. enjoy!]

yebin

THAT.WAS.FARTING.CLOSE.

yebin thought and removed her hand away from summer's loud mouth with a sigh of relief.

but removing her hand on the latter's mouth was one of the greatest regrets she will ever have in her entire existence. that's too exagerated you say?

NOPE YOU'RE WRONG.

"hey you! do know that winwin called me earlier and he wanted to talk to you?! you didn't know how much i struggled to come up with an excuse! oh my gosh yebin how can you do this to me?!" summer ballistically said with her arms raised and waving it across her head.

yebin held summer's arms to stop whatever it is doing but thanks to it, it somehow distracted her from what happened earlier "hey stop doing that you look nuts" yebin said and let go of the crank girl's arms.

yebin wiped the small beads of sweat that formed on her forehead and sat at the sofa listless. cheesecakes, nobody knows how nervous i was earlier. she said in her mind.

"hey why are you acting like you just ran a mile? wait, is it your blood pressure? you ate three hamburgers right? tsk. i told you! you should lie low when it comes to oily foods!" summer lessoned.

yebin rolled her eyes "oh no. i just bumped unto JUNG FREAKING JAEHYUN that is!" yebin answered and slapped her forehead "he's seriously going to be the death of me."

"uh, is that a bad thing or nah?" her friend questioned, confusion written all over its pretty face.

"what do you think??" yebin exclaimed

"the latter" summer answered which earned a glare from yebin. "what? do you know how many times i include winwin to my prayers?" summer frowned

yebin looked at summer with her eyebrows furrowed. "winwin to your prayers how?" she asked

"for me and winwin to bump into each other. maybe by that he'll notice me and my beauty. so you should be thankful you lucky stupid potato." summer scowled

yebin unbelievably looked at her friend and scrunch her nose "well that's desperate" she mumbled but as we all know.. summer has the magic ear.

"wha- hey! stop acting like you didn't stalked and massaged that casper boy like a psychopath! jeez who's the desperate one now?"

· · ·

"good evening ladies and gentlemen! we would like to thank you all for coming here tonight as we celebrate the 60th year of foundation of NCTZEN highschool. i'm choi summer, the student council president and your gorgeous host for the night.."

yebin rolled her eyes when she heard summer proclaimed herself as 'gorgeous'. "i'm choi summer, your gorgeous host for the night~" yebin imitated with an annoying small voice. "pft ya kidding." she snorted as she crossed her arms across her chest and leaned back at the chair's back rest.

yebin wandered her eyes to her row, there's a vacant seat beside her but the rest are all occupied. she's now currently seating in front where the performer's parents and school officials are sitting. she cringed. i don't belong here. she thought