With that I was ready to leave but he rushed in front of immediately, causing me to stand on my spot.

"Look Naomi I am not stupid." He scoffed. "I know that boy isn't your boyfriend. After everything we've been through, you expect me to believe that you're seeing someone else over the course of two weeks?!"

"Tell me Adam." I glared at him. "After everything we've been through, you expect me to believe everything was fake?"

"That's what I want to talk to you about." He said. "We've not talked since my dad's wedding."

"That's because you knew what you did then. You hurt me Adam." I look at him, getting furious now.

"I didn't mean anything I said that day. I was drunk. Ask Kaleb, when I am drunk, I completely loose my brain and say very stupid things I don't mean."

"I knew 'being drunk' was the only excuse you could come up with." I rolled my eyes. "Couldn't you be any better?"

"You have to believe me Naomi."

"That's the last thing I will ever want to do." I snapped.

"I really want to be happy honest with you Naomi..." He looked at me unsettled and paused. "Those were my initial thoughts the first few times. Then later things change. Feelings came along and-"

"And what Adam?" I cut him, "play games like I'm a toy?"

"I fell in love." He finished. "With you."

I scoffed and looked at him with my annoyed self. "And you think I'll fall for that?"

"Think about this Naomi." He said while taking a step forward. "If I meant what I said that day about me just using you, wouldn't I have left you astray after we took the picture? Would I have asked you to be my girlfriend after the photoshoot?"

I stared at him speechlessly.

"Would I have even taken the guts to invite you to come for the result day? I didn't invite anyone except you and only you." He finished.

He got me this time. But there were more questions.

"Adam... what of the other girls you took pictures with? What of Keisha who is your friend that you also took naked pictures of? What's going to happen to them?" I shook my head and bit my lips. "This is what I don't like about you boys, you act like every girl doesn't have feelings. We all do. Even the boldest of us all cry."

"Look Naomi this is just about the two of us. Please leave the others out-"

"I bet this is what you say to the other girls too and also point me out as the 'others' right?" I folded my arms. "Look consider the other girls before coming to talk trash to me."

I turned around and made my way to walk away but suddenly he grabbed my elbow from behind.

"Leave me alone Adam." I shrugged off my arm away from him and continue to walk away.

"Naomi please just listen to me out-" he said pulling my elbow again.

"No!" I shrugged my elbow again, this time violently.

He should just go to hell and leave me alone.

He grabbed it again and this time I was going to completely loose it.

"Just leave the girl alone." A voice said in front of us.

I turned my head to see an annoyed Tyler standing there.

Immediately, I removed my elbow from Adam and walked to meet Tyler as Adam stood on his spot.

"She doesn't want you okay?" Tyler added as he glared at Adam. "You've messed up wimp, just admit it and leave her alone."