Hello ellen.

To be honest, I was suprised. I hadn't been on this trail for a couple of weeks. But I simply nodded to answer the cat. "Let's go." I said. I walked out the door, but the cat stopped me. "Do you know the way?" He questioned. To think of it, I had forgotten. "N-no." I replied sheepishly. "Lead the way, I guess." The cat nodded and began walking towards the woods.

The walk seemed to take longer than the half hour walk he suggested earlier. We were in the woods right now. A loud snap broke me out of my thoughts, and I let out a soft giggle. I had broken a branch. But that didn't last long. I was thinking about the battle tomorrow. Finally, we stopped at the house that used to be my home, and I started knocking. I heard a voice say "I'll get it father!" It made me disgusted. Ellen opened the door, and put on a innocent look. "Hello?" She said sheepishly. I answered quickly, making it up as I went. "Hi! I'm Annabelle. I'm a bit lost, so I came here, maybe we could play!" I said. I tried acting Inoccent as i said this. Ellen's face lit up, and she smiled. "Yes!" She begged me to come in, and I followed her. The cat stayed outside. As soon as I was in, I put on a fake but believable smile. "Hi, I'm Viola!" Ellen said sweetly. I nodded. "Let's go play outside!" She said suddenly, running off. I ran behind her.

We played for hours, sometimes stopping for breaks. We played all sorts of games. I actually had fun. But I was determined to get my body back. We eventually stopped, and Ellen walked me to the door. "See you tomorrow!" I waved and left with the black cat. "How did it go?" Asked the black cat. "It went ok.." I answered. The cat was silent when we started walking, but eventually said something. "Battle is tomorrow." He said. I only nodded. "I found out something." The cat looked up at me, waiting. "My father isn't home tomorrow. He's going hunting. It'll give us an advantage, if you know what I mean." The cat smiled. "That's great news." He replied. The rest of the walk was silent. My feet ached. Boy, was I going to have a long sleep. I thought to myself.

That's the end of this chapter! Sorry if it was short. Tell me in the comments if you want longer ones, and when you want me to update. Please vote, and share this. That's all. Bye!