If it was up to me then I would've jumped out the car right then but it was down to this mission I was on and I had to do whatever to make him trust me. Hopefully if I lay it down good enough he'll pick it back up and come back for more.

"And what would that be?"I played along and he smirked.

"Just wait. Yo' lil friend ain't gon' see you at 10,"I couldn't lie. That statement got me wet. He was sounding like a boss and I liked men who could dominate.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry about her. My friends get overprotective."

"I understand that. I'm protective over my siblings."

"Oh you have siblings?"I knew Morris was on the other line so he better have been taking notes. Jay was a bit quiet before answering.

"Four sisters and one brother. All younger,"he replied.

"Wow so many siblings! I only have one younger sister. What about your parents if you don't mind me asking?"

"I do mind you asking actually,"he spat with attitude.

"Sorry,"I mumbled and rolled my eyes. I stayed staring out the window as his grime music blasted.

"My bad Ma. I just get defensive over the ones I love...my mom's with us but I don't know where my dad is,"I turned to him and he still faced the road.

"Oh...I'm sorry,"he shrugged at my apology.

"Ain't got nothing to be sorry for,"I rolled my eyes and after some time we pulled up to the arena. We got out and walked into the arena. Jay had pre-bought our tickets so it wasn't much hassle.

"So who are the Nets facing?"I asked just for the sake of conversation.

"They facing the Heats. I know we gon' beat them,"we moved to the queue for snacks.

"So you're a big fan of basketball huh?"I smirked and he nodded smirking.

"Basketball my life man,"I was wondering if he was going to ask me a similar question but he didn't so I spoke up.

"I'm not really a fan of sports but I do love swimming. I've watched basketball once or twice. Does eating and sleeping count as a sport?"I tilted my head and asked curiously which made him laugh.

"Don't think it does Ma. You must be into more than one sport for that ass to be that fat,"I watched his eyes travel to my back and in a way I found that disrespectful. I ain't no toy so don't play wit' me nigga.

"Hello what can I get y'all?"the guy at the server asked us with a smile.

"Can I get two cheesy nachos medium, small tacos, two of the big Doritos and two medium lemonades,"he requested.

"And skittles,"I added.

"Alright, that will be 13.47,"I brought out my purse but he held my hand.

"I got it Ma,"he pulled out his wallet and paid the guy. He handed us our food and we made our way to the court.

"We sitting court side?"I raised an eyebrow.

"You gotta sit court side when the Nets playing,"we sat down and he gave me my share of the food.

"So what do you do for a living?"I inquired like I didn't already know. I knew what he did for a living. He was a motherfucking murderer and drug dealer.

"Uh I own a business you know what I'm saying?"he looked elsewhere.

"Which business?"

"You wouldn't have heard of it. It's new."

"Well maybe I can help promote it. I have a few contacts,"I played.

"Look I own a business and that's all you need to fucking know,"he spat and yet again I was taken aback by his rudeness.

"What do you do for a living?"he asked me nonchalantly.

"I'm a makeup artist. I do makeup for celebrities in New York and in LA,"I lied and he nodded.

"Well they coming out now,"I turned and the basketballers were appearing. By his statement I took this as him saying that he didn't want to talk no more. This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Notes:

Chapter 4. Apologies for not updating this book. Personal issues.

What you think about Jay?

What about Nicki's ass?😂

Vote&Comment

Love & Peace,

The Author💎