Chapter 15 - what is wrong with me?

Start from the beginning

Adriana smiles sweetly. "you two are, kinda cute anyways." she says wrapping her hand around my shoulders.

"No, no, its-its not like that." i say. I sigh. "I don't even know"

"Besides, your way hotter than that bitch Julia" Brooke says. "What was with her anyway?"

"She was on her period that's what" Adriana nods. (thanks for the idea :) PurpDolan_)

I don't say anything. Brooke tilts her head.

"Do you like him?" she asks.

"OKAY, moving on! Adriana truth or truth?" i say suddenly. I hate those types of questions.

They both look at each other, Adriana shrugs and answers.

"Hmm that's a hard one" she says, tapping her chin.

"Oh just say truth already." Brooke says, impatiently.

"Shush, don't rush me." Adriana jokes. "Truth" she says.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" i smirk.

Adriana looks to the ground. "Had.." she mutters.

"Aww" brooke comforts her.

"He cheated on me for some bitch last week" she says, her head falls in her hands.

"It's okay, you can forget about him, he's nothing but a big fat ex" Brooke says.

"Speaking of ex's" i say, switching on the song 'shout out to my ex'.

"This is a shout out to my ex!" i shout, grabbing a hairbrush to use as a 'microphone'. "Heard he in love with some other chick!" i sing, flipping my hair. "Yeah yeah, that hurt me, i'll admit. Forget that boy i'm over it!" i shout, jumping up on the bed. I hand the hairbrush to Brooke.

"I hope she's getting better sex!" Brooke sings, as we put out hand over our stomach, circling our butts in sync with each other. "Hope she ain't faking it like i did, BABE. Took 4 long years to call it quits. Forget that boy i'm over it!"

Adriana laughs at out terrible dance moves.

Brooke chucks the brush to Adriana and she runs over to the spinny chair and twirls around in it. "Guess i should say thank you for the hate you's and the tattoos, oh baby, i'm cool, by the way." she sings.

"He actually got a tattoo of my name" Adriana whispers, winking.

"Oooh Adriana, you savage!" i shout over the loud music.

"Ain't sure i loved you, anyway. Go head babe, imma live my life, MY LIFE, yeah" she sings, standing up.

"SHOUT OUT TO MY EX, YOU'RE REALLY QUITE THE MAN!" We all sing together. "YOU MADE MY HEART BREAK AND THAT MADE ME WHO I AM! HERE'S TO MY EX! HEY LOOK AT ME NOW! WELL I'M, I'M ALL THE WAY UP I SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER BRING ME DOWN!" suddenly, i hear a scream and see Brooke fall back over the bed.

I turn and see 3 guys sitting on the window sill. "AHHH" i yell, throwing a book at one of them. 

"Oww" the guy says, it sounded like... Ethan?

"We come in peace, please don't hurt us" Alex says jumping in the room.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" i asks.

"We heard you were having a sleepover so we came to join you" Ethan says in a girly voice.

"Nope, you leaving" Adriana says shoving Alex back out the window.