Chapter 15 - what is wrong with me?

*(a/n) this might be a long chapter lmao*

"Where's Adriana?' i say annoyed. Brooke, Adriana and I are all having a sleepover at Brooke's.

"I don't know, but if she's not in the next 10 minutes we are watching the movie without her" Brooke says, turning on the tv, inside her room. She sits down on her king sized bed.

I sit next to her crawling under the sheets. "How the hell did you fit this thing through the door" i laugh.

"Its called putting it together" she says cuddling up next to me.

We hear the sound of feet crunching leaves, from outside. "What was that?" Brooke whispers. She covers her face with the sheets and starts to panic. "Valak go away! I ain't dyin' tonight!" she shouts.

We hear another noise, but this time the sound of breathing. "Oh shit, bye Felicia" i say, fast walking to the door.

Suddenly, i see a head pop up. "I GOT THE PIZZAS!"  Brooke and I scream as it scares us. Brooke throws a pillow at it.

"Yo, chill it's just me" Adriana says, holding 5 boxes of pizzas.

"Exactly" Brooke says, pretending to be scared.

"Oh shut it! Can anyone help me out? I'm literally standing on a pipe, the size of a pencil." she says.

I walk over and grab the pizzas, they smell so good.

We all sit on Brooke's bed, huddling together. Adriana throws a blanket over our heads to keep us warm. We switch on Moana, i love this movie. Probably my favorite disney princess. I love how she is so adventurous and fearless. Some day i'll sail the sea on my own without a fear in the world, hopefully.

The movie finishes and its 1am. "So what do you want to talk about?" Adriana asks, snatching the last slice of pizza before Brooke could take it.

"Truth or dare" i say.

"That's a stupid game" Brooke whines.

"i wanna get to know you guys more" i say.

"Fine, but no dares. I'm too chicken" Brooke admits.

"Fine, since you wanted to play Jessy, truth or truth?" Adriana asks.

"Truth" i say.

"Have you ever gone on a date?" she asks.

Date...

"Jessy? Helloooo" Brooke says waving her hand in front of my face.

I cough. "Nope" i say.

Adriana squints her eyes at me. My eyes look everywhere, blinking repetitively. Adriana smirks. "You're lying!" she shouts, pointing at me.

"No i'm not" i say.

"Awww who with?" brooke smiles.

I bite my lip. "I said i haven't been on a date" i whisper.

"Then-" Adriana gasps. "THEN YOU'RE GOING ON ONE!" she says bouncing her butt on the bed.

"Telllll" Brooke shaking my shoulders.

I can't tell them, it'll be weird. But you can trust them, if they trust you to keep their secrets, then you can trust them. My conscience says.

I sigh. "Grayson" i mutter.

"With who?" Adriana asks again.

"Grayson" i say louder.

Their jaws drop. "Grayson?" Brooke says.

"It's just a friend thing, it's whatever" i say shrugging. To be honest, i have no idea what it is either.