Chapter 13 - Friends...

"Brooke what are you doing" Adriana asks

"Be quiet i need to finish this" Brooke is doing her homework at lunch.

Ethan walks past Brooke and swipes the book off the table. "What is this?" he asks holding it high.

"Ethan, give it back!" she shouts trying to grab it, but she's too short.

Grayson's head falls in his hands. "They're so childish" he says.

"Ethan, just give it back to her" i laugh. "Even though this is really amusing to watch." i whisper to Grayson.

"You're encouraging them" Grayson says playfully shoving my shoulder.

"You don't have to do it now, you can wait" Ethan laughs.

"Ethan!" Brooke whines. "I wanna do it now so i don't have to do it later" she says kicking his shins.

"Whatever goody two shoes" he says, as Brooke grabs the book back.

"I'm not a goody two shoes, i'm just, prepared. Unlike some people." she says glaring at Ethan.

"Oh shit" i say, feeling my pockets. "Guys, i think i left my phone in my locker. I'll be right back." I say, running off to my locker.

I run down the silent halls, i'm almost there, until i feel my body be pushed into the lockers that run down the walls.

"Oww" i whince, i'm now sitting on the floor. I look up and see a girl with her arms placed on her hips.

"Julia?" i say, squinting. "What was that for?" i ask annoyed.

"What do you think idiot" she hisses.

"I don't understand, what did i do?" i say rubbing my neck.

"I know you saw me and Cameron yesterday" she says gritting her teeth.

"Oh yeah, i saw everything" i say in a low voice.

She narrows her eyes. "If you say one word to anyone, you're dead meat" she says pointing her index finger at me.

"Excuse me? I'm not the one who's playing Grayson, you are. How could you say that?" I say disgust at her. "Grayson is a really sweet guy, he doesn't deserve someone two faced like you." i say. "And to act like nothing happened that night at Elina's party, is total bullshit." i say, crossing my arms.

She laughs. "Why do you care about him so much anyway? He's not even that special" she smiles wickedly.

"What? He is special, it's just that you don't have the correct eyes to see that" i say shaking my head. "And i care about him because he's my best friend, friends stick up for friends." i say getting up in her face.

"Stay away from me, or you'll get hurt" she whispers.

"You don't scare me, go ahead, hurt me" i whisper.