Chapter 16

Hey guys, I don't do authors notes a lot but I thought you might want to hear, err, read this. I'm making a fanfiction review book. I’ve already got the authors note set up in the book, I just need books to review. The requirements are in the book already. I'm only doing Harry Potter and Supernatural fanfictions for now. I will add more fandoms as I get into more. Thanks!

Draco

Hermione looked beautiful. We danced slowly, in perfect sync. I caught her by surprise and twirled her.

"We still gotta tell Mum and your dad about the baby," I whispered so no one else heard.

"Let's go tell them."

~*~*~

"That went well," Hermione said, shoving cake in my mouth.

I fed her as well.

"It was alright."

"You mum said she knew?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, said she could see the bump. It's not hidden," I replied. "I'm guessing on purpose."

She nodded.

"How much longer until our honeymoon?" She asked.

"Well, we've kissed, we've danced, we're eating cake," I listed. "I think we can leave soon."

She grabbed the collar of my shirt, pulled me down to her level, and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back.

Hermione jumped away at a camera flash. Ginny stood with a huge smile on her face, holding camera.

"First marriage of the year," she said, hugging her best friend. "Ugh, it's so weird, I can feel the bump," she muttered, poking Hermione's stomach.

Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Anyway... How are things with you and Blaise?" Hermione asked.

"I don't really know..." Ginny replied, scratching her arm," It's not that I don't like him..."

I slipped away from the conversation and looked for Blaise. I found him at a table, drinking Firewhisky.

"Hullo Mate," I greeted, sitting by him.

"Hullo."

"You know... Ginny's over there..." I stated, pointing next to by beautiful wife.

"I don't know what to do! We haven't even bloody kissed and we have to have a kid soon!" He sighed.

"When you get to Hogwarts, kiss her. If she pulls away, try again later. You need to do something. She's scared Blaise, Hermione was too. You need to just... Kiss her," I told him.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"I guess..."

He then looked back at the two women.

"You should take Hermione home soon. She's looking a bit tired, and irritated," he muttered.

I looked at the two. Hermione was trying to fix her dress while Ginny fussed over her hair. I could hear their conversation from here.

"Honestly Gin! My hair's fine! And you're twisting my dress stupid," Hermione complained.

"Just sit still!" Ginny yelled.

I laughed a bit and stood up. Blaise and I went to the two arguing ladies.

"Ready to go?" I asked, looping an arm around Hermione's waist.

"Bye Gin!" She smirked, hugging her friend and purposely messing up her hair.

I smirked and pulled Hermione back to me. I apparated before she could protest.

We arrived in my room of Malfoy Manor. Hermione gasped when she looked around. I made sure to make the room perfect for her. Rose petals around the bed, candles everywhere, everything.

"I wanted the first night with my wife to be perfect," I whispered in her ear.

She smiled and kissed me.

"Let's make it perfect then."

~*~*~

I lightly brushed the hair from Hermione's face. She was cuddled up to me, fast asleep. Careful not to wake her, I lightly ran my hand on her bare stomach. She was about a month pregnant already.

It was weird to me. Hermione Granger, my new wife. It was a weird thought.

I pulled her closer and closed my eyes. I let darkness consume me.

Blaise (that night)

I lay awake in bed. I was worried about Ginny. She was terrified. She barely even looked at me. I knew she wasn't afraid of me, just the situation.

I was laying there for hours before I heard a whimper in the living room. I slowly sat up and waited until I heard it again.

"FRED!" Ginny yelled.

I jumped off the bed and rushed to the living room. Ginny was shaking and sobbing on the couch.

"Fred... Wake up!" She sobbed.

I knew about the deceased Weasley twin. I quickly knelt beside her and shook her shoulder.

"Ginny, wake up," I said, just loud enough to wake her.

She kept sobbing in her sleep so I shook her a bit harder.

"Ginny! Wake up!"

She shot up of the couch with wide eyes. She was shaking and try into regain her breathing.

"Blaise," she whimpered.

I sat on the couch and pulled her into my arms. She cried softly on my shoulder. I stayed silent as I comforted my fiancée.

It was a long time before she stopped crying. She slowly fell back asleep on my shoulder so I gently picked her up. I carried her to the bed and gently laid her down. The second I laid down she cuddled up to me.

I smiled a bit. Maybe now she would be a bit more calm around me. I put my arms around her and buried my face in her hair.

Chocolate.

She smelt like chocolate.

I slowly felt darkness consume me.