Nolan / Noah shook his head. "No, I'm not complaining."

Katherine / Caitlin smiled, hanging her head, embarrassed, causing him to laugh.

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Emeraude Toubia / Mikayla Labonair-Kenner was stunned, giving Joseph / Klaus a look. "Is that what you were planning to tell her when she got old enough to ask us where..." She knew that she got the line wrong, rolling her eyes. "Fuck."

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", in the French Quarter, Tracy Ifeachor / Aya Al-Rashid pulled up in the limo next to Katherine / Caitlin and Danielle / Davina, starting to laugh. "I'm sorry."

From 3.06 "Beautiful Mistake", in the locked room of the Davilla Estate, Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore was chained up. Leah / Cami was kneeling next to her. Ashley / Kaylin had just used her chains to catch the knife before it could impale her face. They were both trying not to laugh.

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in the bayou, Emeraude / Mikayla was taking a drink of bourbon for the wake, coughing at the fact that it was real, getting some laughs from crew members and actors at her reaction.

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", in Rousseau's, Ancestral Plane, Danielle / Davina and Nathaniel Buzolic / Kol Mikaelson were kissing.

"Cut it," the director told them.

"Oh, come on, man," Nathaniel / Kol complained.

Danielle / Davina laughed.

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in Lucien's building, Jessica / Lindsey called out. "Quiet! We're acting!"

The others laughed.

From 3.05 "The Axeman's Letter", in St. Anne's Church, Indiana / Kassandra, Charles / Marcel, Nolan / Noah and Katherine / Caitlin were talking while Nolan / Noah and Katherine / Caitlin were training.

"Are you quite done?" Indiana / Kassandra asked. "Both matters in the party..." It was another take. "Both parties in the matter never... Bloody hell. Excuse me, sorry."

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Riley Voelkel / Freya Mikaelson and Indiana / Kassandra were talking.

"Or just to settle confusing debates, why don't we say that we're the same age?" Indiana / Kassandra asked.

"We are the same age, Indiana," Riley / Freya told her.

"Yes, I know, Riley," Indiana / Kassandra told her. "Thank you."

They smiled, chuckling.

"It's okay," Riley / Freya told her.

From 3.08 "The Other Girls in New Orleans", in St. Anne's Church, Joseph / Klaus and Ashley / Kaylin were talking.

"When I said that you could come to New Orleans whenever you wanted, this wasn't exachly..." Joseph / Klaus trailed off, making a face. "Exachly?"

Ashley / Kaylin smiled.

From 3.03 "I'll See You in Hell Or New Orleans", in St. Anne's Church, Emeraude / Mikayla and Nathan Parson / Jackson Kenner were making out. Nathan / Jackson pushed her against the cage wall, which wobbled behind her like it would fall.

Emeraude  / Mikayla looked up. "Shit."

"Jesus Christ," Nathan / Jackson told her.

From 3.05 "The Axeman's Letter", in flashback outside the castle, Maia Mitchell / Rosalita was terrorizing Aurora with mind control, getting tongue tied and tripped up, laughing at herself. "Sorry. Gonna need a do over."