Chapter 4

*ALLIE'S POV*

I woke up and went to Kian's room to see Kian FaceTiming Andrea about their date. When I looked at Sam he was shirtless and playing a video game. I guess Kian saw me come in so he told Andrea he loved her and hung up.

"Want some breakfast lil sis?" He pinched my cheeks like I was a baby. I swatted his hand away and said,

"Yeah I do! I am fucking hungry as hell!" I really was hungry.

"Alright then get ready because I thought we can take a swing by Starbucks!" He told me. So, I nodded and went to get ready.

*SAM'S POV*

Allie had walked in with a big shirt and shorts probably her pj's. She went to go get ready after Kian told her we were going to Starbucks. I looked over to see what Kian was doing and he was just smirking at me.

"So, you and Allie huh? She was so checking you out." He laughed and at the moment I was blushing just thinking of her.

"Dude! It's awkward to talk about liking your sister with you!" I said embarrassed.

"You know I went the through the same thing with Allie. Andrea was, or should I say is her best friend right now and before Andrea and I started dating, I used to talk about her all the time. Allie used to always tell me to shut the fuck up and other dumb shit but she's fine with us now." He said trying not to laugh.

"Well," I froze I couldn't get the words out.

"Kian, I think I'm in love with your sister and I'm taking her on a date tonight." my heart was pounding.

"Love? How long? Where are you taking her? You better not break her heart." He said concerned.

"Yeah... For 3 years. And we're going to stay here I think. But don't worry Trevor and Jc are coming too. And I won't." I replied. Kian just gave me a look and went to get the car started. Did I just ruin our friendship? I feel like such a dickhead.

*ALLIE'S POV*

I dressed in a white sweatshirt and tribal leggings and walked to Kian's room where only Sam was sitting still shirtless.

"I told him." He said.

"W-what did h-he say?" I was so nervous. This could ruin they're friendship.

"HEY GUYS LETS GO TO STARBUCKS!" I heard Kian yell so Sam put on a shirt and we went downstairs.

"I will tell you at our date," He winked at me and led me out the door.

We finally got to Starbucks and I had gotten 2 scones and a Vanilla Bean. I was so hungry that I didn't even pay attention to what Kian and Sam got. I ate the 2 scones in the car and we went back home.

-At 6:00-

Andrea had just gotten here she was wearing black leather shorts and a cropped black shirt. Kian heard her so he rushed downstairs wearing jeans and a tank with Vans.

"Hey Goober." He kissed her and led her out the door.

"See you at nine Allie. Don't do anything stupid." he gave me a look. The door slammed and I ran to Kian's room which was now also Sam's for the summer. Sam was shirtless again and playing a video game.

"Wow, I see how important this date is to you." I smirked and he patted the spot next to him.

"It is. That's why we should go swimming!" He said happily.

"Haha. Okay let me change. I ran to my room to change into a hot pink bikini that really complimented my body. I put my hair in a messy bun and ran back to Sam.