Family Bonding Only a Seventy Percent Chance of Being Murdered

Start from the beginning

"Clint. Do you mind?" Patriot yelled over his shoulder.

An arrow shot towards me in answer.

Why?

Me?

I sighed and grabbed it out of the air.

"I don't want to hurt you. But if I have to..." I snapped the arrow in half.

Patriot threw his shield at me. Why do I have this luck?

I ducked and grabbed the arm straps before driving it into the ground.

"I've got it Rogers," Red said as she approached me.

"Can I ask a question?" I ducked under a roundhouse kick.

"You just did." She jabbed at my right side, I caught her arm and twisted.

"What's you're name? I can't call you Red forever. Besides I don't see any blue plastic hairbrushes." She had pulled free and settled into a fighting stance.

"Natasha." She launched into a butterfly kick.

Dropping to the ground, I kicked my legs into her stomach. An 'oomph' sounded as she landed hard on her side.

"Night." I punched the side of her head making her black out.

Patriot ran at me. Probably planning to pick up his shield.

"Name?" I dodged a punch, grabbing his arm and judo flipping him.

"Steve." I noticed none were giving me last names. But his is Rogers. Natasha just said it.

"Hi Steve." Gods I sound like that intervention scene from Finding Nemo.

He had somehow gotten his shield and was using it like a weapon.

Two can play that game.

On the next strike I grabbed the shield with both hands and pulled it off of his arm, slipping it on my own.

"Night Steve." I slammed his shield into his head, hard. He slumped to the ground, out of it.

Another arrow flew towards me and I threw the shield at Clint.

It hit him out of the tree he was in and ricocheted back to me.

I caught the shield and slipped it on my arm.

"Perseus please surrender. I know you think you are doing right but you are in the wrong." A red guy asked a yellow cape flowing behind him.

"Wanda what's this guys deal?" I shot a glance at her to see her leaning against the fence.

I'm so glad we're fighting in the empty portion of the cemetery. And my friends graves have a protective barrier around them anyway.

"That's Vision. He's half Jarvis half Ultron."

"Thanks." He shot a laser out of a gem on his forehead.

Thinking fast I whipped the shield up and reflected the beam back at him.

He was slammed back into a dead tree and it fell over him.

A shadow was moving across the ground towards me. Throwing the shield towards the source, I turned to Wanda.

I heard Stark's suit slowly lower. Must of installed some emergency systems.

"Want to get lunch?" I asked.

Shrugging she answered, "Sure. Why not?"

I laid the remaining two flowers on Mom and Paul's graves before we walked to a nearby Greek restaurant.