hi im sadly not dead but v overwhelmed

hi
so i'm back
did u miss me
nobody probably reads this anymore but if u do here u go
ok so i deleted wattpad bc i had so many problems and stuff and just needed space but tonight i was like whatever we gonna cry about our problems

ok first off let me warn you this chapter will be talking about serious stuff and there's a bit where i will talk about ghosts and stuff so yes pls exit if u no like

lately i've been having horrible anxiety. i've had anxiety for a long time but never this intense. i don't know the cause but it's absolutely horrible.

anyways
so about two weeks ago my mom decided she wanted to take us sledding on a mountain with a few of her friends. im not going to go into huge detail because i don't want to cry so here's what happened very briefly. we went up on top of a mountain and after an hour or two of snowing it started getting dark so we decided we would head down and go get food. my mom decided to "lead" the cars down. as we were halfway down and turned and looked and the other cars were no where to be seen. i told her and she stopped the car and got out saying she'd be back in five minutes. an hour and a half later she comes back and says she couldn't find them. so we head down the mountain and into town. the only people we saw was a gas station and a towing truck, both of which said they wouldn't help us. my mom tries to call the people stuck on the mountain but there wasn't any service. probably an hour later one of my moms friends calls her and says he and another car will be down soon. oh and by the way they called the police and the police said start walking, like ok in the middle of a horrible snow storm?? sure. but they finally came down and search and rescue had to find the other people who managed to get down the next day.
so yes very scary experience pls don't ever let your mom from especially ones from florida who have never had any experience with snow take u on a dangerous mountain.

probably cause for a bit of my anxiety but who knows

second im p sure i'm either going crazy or my dads house is h e l l a haunted. so much stuff happens to me there i cannot sleep or go anywhere alone. for example at my 14th birthday my friends and i were asleep upstairs then the tv turned on and started flashing and playing creepy music, there's been times when i've seen and heard stuff, and i was even locked in the fucking bathroom while the lights flickered. honestly i could give a damn if you believe me or not but i don't. im speaking from experience and this is my opinion and story. and i would tell my dad but he'd never believe me.

so yes there u go two of my problems
everyone says "don't put ur life out on the internet!1!1!" o well