Service (7)

Victoria:

"Shit shit shit shit shit!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air.

Rick paced the room, vigorously scratching his head.

"I need to get out of here, now," I growled through my teeth.

"He'll probably kill one of you as punishment!" I cried out as I rested my head in my hands.

Both Rick and Michonne's eye met, fearful of what was going to happen.

"Can't we hide her somewhere?" Michonne suggested.

I shook my head.

"This is his first visit, right?" I asked lifting my head.

They both nodded.

"He is going to strip search this entire place from head to toe and take whatever he wants!" I shouted.

"He'll find me." I continued.

"Michonne, take her out the back." Rick stated.

Michonne's eyes narrowed.

"Why do I have to? Why can't you take your little home-wrecker and chuck her over the wall?" Michonne scoffed.

"You don't know anything!" I shouted getting in Michonne's face.

Michonne glared at me, refusing to look away.

"She's half of the damn reason why Glenn and Abraham are dead right now!" Michonne screamed.

"I don't make my father's decisions. He did this. Not me!" I yelled.

Rick stood silent and stared at us blankly as we continued to argue.

"You need to stay the hell away from here from now on. You here me? If I find out you come around again, I'll kill you myself and hand deliver your head back to your father." Michonne growled.

"Michonne, that's enough." Rick ordered.

"Take her to the sewer grate. And stay there with her. I'll come and get your both after this is finished. Go out the back, now." Rick stated.

Michonne puffed out a long breath and walked to the back door.

"Come on, homewrecker. Let's hide you from your daddy." Michonne called.

I looked over at Rick, but he wouldn't make eye contact with me. I sighed and walked to the back door with Michonne.

Together we both walked out the door. In the distance I could hear the commotion of shouting and yelling from a group of people.

"Hey Rick, where are you?" I heard being called in the distance.

"Rick, Rick, Rick. Come out, come out wherever you are." The same voice called again. The voice was too familiar and I knew exactly who it was.

My father.

I followed Michonne down the back porch of the house and around the corner of the house. She peaked around the sideof the house.

"They're everywhere." She sighed. We need to run towards the gate, down two houses from here. The sewer grate is on the other side of the house over there." Michonne stated pointing to a light blue house.

"So what's your big plan then, samurai?" I asked crossing my arms.

Michonne ignored my comment and stared at the ground.

"We run." She stated and took off towards the sewer grate.

Catching me off guard, I quickly gathered myself and sprint after Michonne.