| Obliviate. | Kuroo Tetsuro

| OBLIVIATE. |

Soulmate!au:

Where your heartbeat matches the one of your soulmate.

-

Omg so I know I'm pretty late to be reading this, but I just got into the Harry Potter series and I feel in LOVE.

I regret not reading it in the past because of an unfortunate event with me and the movie series haha...

Anyways, in this scenario you're a Slytherin and Kuroo's a Gryffindor. Ah, the old rivalry between the two houses...

Enjoy!

-

Booming footsteps resounded throughout the hallways, sunlight glittering through the window panes gracefully unlike the storm that was headed toward the Great Hall. A fist clenched up tightly, the person was burning with rage that couldn't be achieved with drinking fire whiskey. They opened both of the doors of the great hall haphazardly their eyebrows scrunched up obviously looking for someone. The great hall was packed with Hogwarts students all chatting with the clinking of forks and spoons at the breakfast tables.

"KUROO!"

The great hall turned silent everyone's eyes darting towards your figure. You felt slightly insecure over the fact that your hair was all over the place, robe wrinkled, and dark eye bags underneath your eyes. You push that thought behind your head when you spot a tuff of black tousled hair silently creeping under a table. You hiss under your breath stomping off towards the table when Kuroo popped out from under the table. He immediately got up and ran for the door but you stopped him in the tracks by pulling your wand out of your cloak pocket and jabbing it on his throat. He threw his hands up in the air in surrender when he saw your look of fury. But it wasn't sincere as he snickered at your bed ridden state.

"You..." You hiss under your breath wand still on his neck pressing even more harder. People were staring at the scene in front of them. A short [Hair color] girl with a killer look on her face with a towering messy haired male not flinching in a slight bit. His smirk seemed to never falter but get even wider reaching from one end of his face to the other.

"I spent an hour and a half chasing around birds and turning them back into my books and belongings."

"Oh really? That's quite sad to hear..."

"You're the one that turned all of my books into birds aren't you?"

"Why do you assume me?"

He gasped a hand placed on his chest mocking a hurt look as your glare intensified your hands balled up in rage.

"Well, let me see, I found a Slytherin scarf floating in mid air using a recent charm we learned during Charms-"

"Huh? You must be seeing things then... Maybe the Bloody Baron I guess-"

"You little liar!"

You raise your wand in the air about to do some harm to Kuroo when someone yelled out "Expelliarmus!" and disarmed your wand being thrown to the wall near you. You turn towards the person, blood boiling to find Professor Nekomata with his wand out.

Professor Nekomata was the Potions professor and also the Head of the Slytherin House as you knew that he was going to take Kuroo's side. He was your least favorite teacher (not because you loathed Potions) but because of his rivalry between Professor Ukai. Professor Ukai was also the Head of the Gryffindor House, also teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts. He was honestly your favorite teacher although he always lectured you on the littlest things. Both of them hated each other resulting in the continuous clash of the Gryffindor and Slytherin students.

"[Name], care to explain why you pulled out a wand on Kuroo?"

Professor Nekomata awaited your answer with an eyebrow raised as you still locked eyes with Kuroo who was trying hard not to laugh at you.

"Professor he broke into my dormitory in the middle of the night."

"Oh is that so?"

He looked at Kuroo who stopped laughing as he faked a look of shock.

"What? No I wasn't in her dorm. She was probably seeing ghosts or something-"

"For the second time, I was not seeing ghosts-"

"SILENCE!"

You two had gone silent the whole great hall thickening into a tense situation. Some students were whispering to each other and some glaring at both of you because of the future of losing points for the houses.

"[Name] you are not supposed to pull out a wand on other students so there will be twenty points taken away from Gryffindor. I did not expect you to have this kind of behavior knowing that you're one of the best students in my Potions class."

There was a bunch of groans and displeased voices from the red and gold table as that statement just worsened your mood. He turned to Kuroo a look of disappointment also evident on his face.
"As for you Kuroo, you shouldn't be roaming around the building during late hours so ten points will be taken away from Slytherin. And yes, from my own house."

There was hissing and looks of distaste from the green and black table when Kuroo faced you angry as you smirked at him picking up your wand.

"Now I want you guys to stop fighting and have a quiet morning for once? I'm tired of walking into a mess in the mornings already with Lev messing around the Owlery..."

He just sighs tucking his wand in his cloak and walking out of the great hall.