| Schedule. | Hinata Shouyou

| Schedule. |

Soulmate!au:

Whatever your soulmate writes on their skin appears on the same place as yours.

-

Just a little heads up but the little single tick marks and italicized are signals that the reader and Hinata are writing to each other!

If it's just italicized, it means that the person is either saying something inside their head or is emphasizing on a word.

-

Enjoy!

-

A faint smile adorns your face as you trace the rushed handwriting of your soulmate's on your arm. You were currently in class trying to listen to the ongoing lecture your teacher gave to your peers about showing up to class late. Like I said;

Trying.

His voice was just a faint buzz in your ear as you focused entirely on the messy handwriting of your soulmate's. By your soulmate's handwriting, you guessed that they were in a hurry. The words kept scribbling onto your arm as you fixate onto what it meant.

Ah.

It was their school schedule.

By the times they wrote down on when to show up to class, it corresponded to the same school time as yours. 

Karasuno High.

You always thought that you were distant from your soulmate but it changed ever since you started attending your first year of high school. Ever since you were in elementary school, your arm consisted of little doodles of dinosaurs and cars. You panicked at seeing them appear out of nowhere that you scuttled over to your mother who simply just laughed it off. She explained to you as simple as possible that it was the person that you were going to spend the rest of your life with. You were ecstatic about finding your soulmate when you were younger. But of course, you could never find the right person.

You later moved onto middle school where the doodles changed into volleyball positions. You could tell that your partner was passionate about learning about the sport. You were never a sports maniac but you played volleyball time to time. You were in high hopes of finding your soulmate until the mini lessons on your arm had stopped for more than two years. You immediately panicked thinking that your partner passed away or went missing. Your mother simply said that the person might of lost ink or had a lot of things to do. For the rest of the two years, nothing ever showed up on your arm that you started to lose hope. That is, until now.

It was the first day of school that your partner had resumed writing on their arm. It was their class schedule. You were surprised that your partner didn't have paper or anything to write their schedule in. But you perceived your soulmate as a forgetful person since the school even handed out the schedules on a little card. His class schedule was different from yours but the spark of hope reignited inside of you. Your soulmate wasn't so far from you. Your soulmate might be in the classroom besides yours.