“Don’t you dare,” snarled Lia

“What? You want her all to yourself?” he questioned, “Wonder what your mum will think about that,” he gasped, mockingly.

Lia let out a frustrated grumble and turned on her heel and sauntered off to her room.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door to my room, I caught sight of Calvin sitting on the bed, since he seemed genially depressed and I didn’t want to get involved, since I never particularly liked the kid, I dropped my baggage and left him alone.

“So, what exactly did you do whilst you were away?” asked Zack, waggling his eyebrows.

I chuckled in response; no way was I spilling my personal life to that punk.

Heading towards the kitchen, I felt him following me.

“Oh, come on, you know how much I ship you two,” he moaned.

“You do realise you sound like a complete chick, yes?”

He ran in front of me blocking me, “spill it douchebag,” he demanded.

“What do you want to know?”

“Well, what did you do? Are you together? Did you confess your feelings?” he rambled.

“One, slow down, two, not much, three, yes and four, maybe,” I responded, “done with the questions? Because I’m fucking starving,” I stated, my stomach grumbling in response.

Sighing, he nodded his head and made way to the kitchen.

*

I lay down on Rosalie’s bed, waiting for her to arrive in my all naked glory.

I grinned, imaging her reaction when she caught me in her bed and the things we’d do after.

I’d never wanted or loved someone as much as Rose in my life; she was funny, interesting, kind and beautiful.

Hearing footsteps approach, I quickly brushed my hair with my hand and sat up a bit straighter with a huge smile planted on my face.

Watching the door knob turn I felt my heart increase its pace, I wasn’t usually the one to get naked in peoples bed, but there’s always a first time for everything.

The door opened and my heart stopped beating, the figure that opened the door screamed, I quickly grabbed the cushion and placed it over my manhood, feeling a wash of embarrassment come through me.

Fuck, I forgot Lizzie shared a room with Rosalie, but I thought she’d be in my room with Calvin, although they seemed to be quite distance the past few hours.

Did something happen?

I stood up and quickly grabbed my pair of sweatpants and opened the door, Lizzie was covering her eyes and banging her head on the wall mumbling a variety of curses, some of which I've never heard of.

Just then several footsteps approached, turning around I realised it was Zack’s aunt, Cecilia, Rosalie and Zack rushing towards us with concerned looks in their faces.

I groaned, how on earth was I supposed to explain what happened without them having  thoughts that I was a complete crazy, paedophile?

“What happened?” asked Rosalie, grabbing onto Lizzie and looking at me for an explanation, I shrugged my shoulders in response.

She looked me up and down and stared at my abs a little longer than necessary, I felt myself smile with satisfaction and my pride lifting up. 

“What on earth happened? It sounded like you saw a dead body,” commented Cecilia to Lizzie.

“I..I-“stammered Lizzie, she shared a glance with me and I saw her cheeks flame a burning red from embarrassment, I shook my head to her, hopefully she understood that I didn’t want the incident that just happened to be revealed.

“She saw a rat,” I responded.

“A rat?” asked Zack, suspiciously

“I’m pretty sure there are no rats here,” informed Cecilia’s, glancing around the floor worriedly. “Are you sure that’s what you saw?

“Yes,” I interrupted.

“What did it look like?” asked Rosalie.

“Well, um… it was very big, like really big and it was in my room, on the bed,” described Lizzie, for some reason I didn’t think she was describing the rat.

“What colour was it?” asked Zack.

Just as Lizzie was about to respond, I cut her off, “don’t you know what a rat looks like? Why don’t you google it or something,” I muttered. Hoping they would leave this situation alone.

“Alright, I’ll ask the maids to see if they’ve spotted anything unusual,” Cecilia turned to face Lizzie, “don’t worry, we’ll find it and get rid of it."

I sighed in relief when Cecilia and Zack walked away.

“A rat huh?” questioned Rosalie looking at me and Lizzie suspiciously.

“Nothing happened, I swear,” exclaimed Lizzie, “just bad timing that’s all.”

“What exactly happened?” she asked, crossing her petite arms over her chest making her breasts seem bigger, I couldn’t stop myself from staring at them.

I hand waved in front of myself, stopping my little daydream.

“Huh?” I asked, dazzled.

“Is that true?” asked Rosalie.

I nodded in response, bringing my eyes back down.

Lizzie and Rosalie laughed in response.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Nothing,” the both replied, holding their giggles.

I glanced up to Rosalie’s blue eyes and found myself staring into them; she stared back, not daring to break our stare.

I heard Lizzie clear her throat and mumble something like, “going downstairs.”

Ignoring her, I took a step closer to Rosalie and grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer to me before pressing my lips against hers.

*

I quickly finished off my breakfast before I bumped into Lia and Gina.

“Hey Vincent,” flirted Gina, twirling her hair and biting her lip.

I felt my stomach churn in disgust, after everything she did to Calvin and Lizzie; that I heard from Rosalie last night, how can she still flirt with me?

Ignoring her, I smiled at Lia.

“Hey, what do you say about playing truth or dare like the old times?” exclaimed Lia.

Memories of our previous tries and playing this game flashed through me, some painful, others hilarious and some extremely crazy.

“Sure,” I replied, already thinking of some of the dares that I’d be saying.

“Great, make sure you bring the others as well, I’ll bring some more of my friends along,” cheered Lia.

“Awesome,” I grinned

This sure was about to get a whole lot interesting. 

Contest/ Author's note - The next chapter is going to be truth or dare game, so I really need some crazy, hilarious awesome dares you'd like to see in the next chapter.

The winners will have a chapter dedicated to them, so enjoy and be creative :)