A WIZARD!!!!!!!

"Why does it matter to you?" she said, cautiously, but after a minute she said, "It's Anemone. Anemone Potter. But who are you?"

"You're in a safe place. Camp Half-Blood. Did somebody bring you here?" Annabeth stepped up next to me.

"No. I got lost. I was walking home. What is this place? How can I get back home?" Her eyes were darting around as if we were more hellhounds, and she was trying to escape.

"We'll figure that out later. Come on. You're safe now. We'll worry about your home in the morning." I walked forwards, which turned out to be a mistake. Anemone panicked and pointed her stick at me. She yelled "Rictusempra!", and suddenly I fell over, wheezing. I felt as if there were a hundred hands tickling me at the same time. It was like when I was 5, and Mom would chase me around in a game of tag, and when she caught me, she would tickle me until I couldn't stand it. I couldn't even laugh, just roll on the ground, gasping.

"What did you do to him?" Annabeth ran to my side, alarmed. Anemone frowned, but her eyes glittered. "It was just a simple tickling spell. It's not like I killed him."

"Yeah, well, that's not exactly the most polite way to say leave me alone," Jason spoke up. He was also walking towards her. I wanted to warn him to stay back, but too late. Anemone was starting to look angry. "You want another way to say leave me alone! Fine. Here's one way." This time, she turned her stick, which I was pretty sure was some kind of a super cool magic wand, on Jason. All at once, he started doing this weird Irish tap dance. He kept bobbing up and down, and couldn't seem to stop. Up and down, he went, and then he started to spin around while going in circles, kind of like the earth moving around the sun (by the way, I only remember that because Annabeth taught me and I got a blue jellybean for every question I answered right).

"Heeelp meee!" Jason yelled say he danced faster and faster. Piper was chasing after him, and the rest of the camp looked on in horror. "Now what did you do to him?" Annabeth asked Anemone, almost screaming. "Guess.." Anemone smiled. I guess she likes playing tricks on her enemies. At that point, as I lay there wheezing, I was pretty sorry I got on the wrong side of her. Her spell ( I'm pretty sure that was what those weird words were) on me was still working, and I could barely understand what was going on. It was like only the parts of my brain that understood baby words were working. Girl point stick, world go bad.

Piper had stopped running after Jason, though he was still dancing. She put on a sweet but forced smile, and using her charmspeak, she said, "Why don't you help us, Anemone? Why don't you put Percy and Jason back to normal? We would all be very grateful." But Anemone just frowned. Piper's words didn't seem to affect her. "You have magic in your words. I can feel it. It would be better you didn't speak since I don't know your powers. Petrificus Totalus!" Piper's arms and legs snapped to her body, unmoving, her mouth seemed glued together and she teetered on her feet for a minute, then fell flat on her back. Only her eyes moved, anxiously darting around.

"Oh, it actually worked!" Anemone smiled. "I never really was good at that charm. This is great!" On the other hand, I wasn't too sure. It was basically 3 down, 1 to go. And I had been the first one down. I was wondering why Chiron wasn't doing anything when he stepped out of the shadows. "Who are you? Where do you come from? I have never seen magic like that ever before, not even on Olympus."

"You're a centaur. Don't you know? Guess they all aren't like the ones in the Forbidden Forest. Besides, I can't tell you with all these Muggles around." Anemone looked around as if we were a great danger to some kind of secret. Suddenly, Annabeth got up. "Muggles," she muttered, "Petrificus Totalus. The Forbidden Forest. Tarantallegra. Rictusempra. Expelliarmus. Spells... You're not a half-blood. You're a wizard!"

"Right you are." said a voice from behind. Instantly, the tickling stopped, and me being exhausted, just I just lay there, taking deep breaths. Jason stopped dancing and also toppled over from fatigue. Piper got up from the ground, relief and fear of what had just happened showing on her face. "Professor McGonagall!" Anemone gasped.

"Yes. I understand there are problems to be fixed. Misunderstandings. Let us have a talk with these people, no?" A woman stepped out of the shadows. She had a strict, sharp face, but warm eyes with a protective fire. "Hello, everyone. I am Professor McGonagall, the headmistress of Hogwarts, Anemone's school."