"Hey Jade" Perrie, Jesy and Leigh harmonized.

"Hey, you guys getting ready too?" I asked seeing the fact that they we're also attending the party tonight.

"Yup we all just got on not to long ago" jesy explained and I hummed opening up the drawer that contains all my makeup.

"So what are you wearing?" I asked looking at them to see they all was in a similar state as I was.

"I'm wearing a white cocktail dress" explained Leigh.

"I'm wearing that denim style dress and jacket we all brought last week" explained Jesy who was currently blow drying her hair.

"I'm wearing a white skin tight one sleeve dress that makes my eyes pop and my ass curvey" Perrie explains and we all laughed at a sexual comment made by Jesy.

"I'm just gonna wear a lace sleeved crop top and ripped high wasted shorts that has my butt hangs out a bit cause why not" I stated and Jesy laughed even more.

"You gonna have Strut on his knees" Leigh said.

"More like Jade on her knees" Jesy replied making me scream.

"Oh so I see your a screamer" she added making me blush as the others laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Jessica" she just laughed even more and I sighed defeatedly.

"Love you hoe" she tells me making chuckle as I got started on my makeup primer.

"Love you too slut" I replied making.

After a while we all soon stopped talking, sometimes singing along to the music that Pez had put on a while ago.

Perrie was baking her face so she decided to curl her hair while she was waiting. Leigh was contouring her face smiling as her chubby cheeks (which I personally love) slimmed down to her liking. Jesy was fixing her eyebrows and I was working on my eyes going for a double winged eye and a natural color eye shadow.

Once I was finished I put on some settings spray before getting up and walked towards the edge of my bed where my I set my outfit. I put on matching black bra and panties lotionting up my body before putting on my outfit. I placed knee high socks on my feet before sitting back down where I was seeing the other girls was almost done.

"Body glitter or no?" I asked to no one in particular. They all hummed a yes and I nodded before spraying body glitter all over my neck and legs before fixing my hair. Feeling lazy, I just brushed my tangled hair making it fluffy.

"Okay done" Leigh said once she was done filling up her plump lips with red lip liner.

"Same"

"Jinx"

"Jinx" me and Leigh smiled as we watched our two nutcases of friends arguing over who called out same first. I was about to say something when I heard my phone ding. With a confuse look, I quickly opened up my messages seeing a new text from Louis.

From: Jade's Master 💦👅

R u ready yet I'm outside BBY

I cringed at the way he text but replied.

To: Jade's Master 💦👅

Why exactly are you at my house you creeper

Okay remind me to change his name on my phone because ew

From: Jade's Master 💦👅

Bcuz I'm pckin u up

To: Jade's Master 💦👅

Are you already here or something

From: Jade's Master 💦👅

Yes now hury

To: Jade's Master 💦👅

Whatever

With a sigh, I locked my phone and looked at the girls who have me a confused look.

"I'm heading out now guys I have a ride see you there?" They all yelled at a bye expect for jesy who told me not to have car sex until the third date. That kinky shit. With a sigh, I got up closing my laptop putting on my black knee high heels and fluffed up my hair a little more before grabbing my black purse that was hanging on my wall placing my phone inside and put on a few rings before heading out to see a black Range Rover parked outside of my place. I quickly got in seeing the door was open and buckled myself up.

"Damn girl" Louis said with a smirk eyeing me up and down.

"Yeah yeah Tommo just drive" with a nod he pulled out and we was on our way.

-

•Jade's Outfit•