You Gotta Not

"God Jade he's so cute" Perrie gasped walking over me with goggly eyes and flushed cheeks. I looked across the field (cause we needed more space and the schools gym doesn't provide that) to see who she was talking to and scoffed in disgust to see it was Tomlinson. The captain of the basketball team and biggest fuck boy in the entire school. Girls wanted him, guys wanted to be him, parents wanted to date him and his ego is probably bigger than all of our futures combined. It's safe to say that I personally dispised Louis Tomlinson. I rolled my eyes about to say something when our cheer coach blew her whistle yelling at us to get back to practice.

Me, Dove, Zoey, River and Leigh-Anne are all flyers since coach told us that we are the lightest out of the team. Perrie, Madison, Lexi, Kylie, Patricia, Laura, Brianna, Amber and Valarie are spotters while Jesy, Alice, Macy, Sophia, Vicky Rebecca, Ray, Adriana, Sarah, Amy, and Lucy are our bases.

With a groan all the girls got up from wherever they was at and got into there positions. We was practicing our cheer dance routine. The song was a remix of Bitch Better Have My Money by Rihanna. We all split up into groups of four expect for two groups that had one extra person.

My group luckily consisted my three best friends jesy, Perrie and Leigh-Anne. Although I was the cheer co-captain I didn't get along with everyone.

"Places Everyone" our coach Mrs, Lydia called.

The four of us along with the others quickly got into position. Jesy was in the front left, me on her right, Leigh behind Jesy and Perrie behind me. Not to long after everyone was settled, the song yelled through the boom box and all of us started dancing some being distracted by the wolf whistling sound coming from the boys on the other side of the field who was watching us before getting yelled at their coach to start shooting hoops again, Ugh pigs.

{The dance they practiced}

After repeating the same steps for couple of hours, and our regular new cheer routine it was soon time for us to go home which I can say all the girls was relieved. Not that it wasn't anything that we was used to because we've done way harder steps, cheers, and dances than that, but it's alot harder when you have guys staring at you with every move you make watching you like a hawk stalking it's pray making you feel self conscious, your feet is sore, sweaty and tiring, and the sun burning down your back making you over heated. With a few mumbles of nice work and high fives we all walked over to the benches grabbing our duffle bags before heading towards the girls locker room.

"Gosh my feet is so sore I can barely walk on them" Leigh moaned and the others all laughed and agreed.

"Same" Zoey replies, opening up her locker and changing out if her practice clothes and into some shorts and a baggy t-shirt.

"Me too" I laughed striping off of my now sweaty crop top and leggings before changing Into a black long sleeve Tuttle neck belly top and brown overalls.

"All I wanna do is go home and blog on Tumblr" Lucy sighed.

"All I wanna do is go home and clock out on my bed" Madison teased and we all muttered inncorhearnt words of agreement.