Tutoring Louis.

"So here is the address for Louis' house, I want you to go there after school! Tomorrow, tell me if you have made any progress!" the teacher hands me a piece of paper.
I take it and shove it in my bag. Sighing, I storm out of the room and make my way to maths. The bell rings but I take my time packing away my things in my locker.

"Hiya Des!" Zayn greets, and I almost choke at the nickname. Just my luck; walking into these lot.

"What do you want?" I snap, closing my locker frustratedly. I earn a slap across the face, then Harry shoves me into the lockers. Ouch.

"Don't speak to me like that!" Zayn demands, so I roll my eyes.

"I gotta go, so move...please?" I say, hesitating when I said please.

"Go where?" Liam asks, but I shake my head.

"Not any of your business." I reply, ignoring the punch I get.

"Well it is. So tell us." Zayn says in a 'duh' tone.

"Unless you want to make Louis annoyed I suggest you move right now." I demand, the boys look confused. I sigh, and Harry releases me. Without glancing back, I walk away and take out the paper with Louis' address on: 28 greenfield road.

I know where that is! Creepy how I know where one of my bullies live, but on the bright side I can pull some hilarious pranks! The house is only about five minutes up the road, so I make it to the estate in three. I head up the driveway, but hesitate when knocking on the door. Not that I feel scared, yet I have no idea what to expect from this tutoring session.

Louis opens the door, and at first looks quite confused. Then realises, because he rushes to get me inside. Well then.

"You better hurry up and get started. The others are coming and I do not want them to see you!" Louis explains, and I roll my eyes.

He shows me the living room, and I sit down, setting up all the things I need. After talking about a few things the teacher told me to explain, Louis jumps up from the couch and peers out of the window.

"Hurry up and hide! They're here!" Louis orders, clearly panicking. I drop everything and leave the room, having no idea where I am going. I find a bathroom, and hide behind the shower curtain. I wait, listening to the murmurs of the boys. Impatient, I check my watch.

Seriously? Ten minutes I have been in here for, and the boys still haven't left! What are they doing?

"Be back in a minute!" I hear someone call, then footsteps approach. Uh oh...

Zayn walks in, and is about to unzip his pants when I move slightly, the shower curtain making a noise. Woops.

"Who's there?" Zayn asks, but I stay silent.

"Come out wherever you are, before I call the police!" he demands, searching behind the toilet and all sorts. Then Zayn moves the curtain back, revealing me.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHY ARE YOU HERE?" he yells, and I flinch at the harsh tone to his words. His hand grabs my shoulder, throwing me out of the lame hiding place.

As much as I try to wriggle from his grip, it doesn't work and he squeezes tighter. Zayn drags me into the living room, and the other boys gasp, whereas Louis looks furious.

"I went to the bathroom, and she was there!" Zayn states, shoving me further into the room. Harry takes a step towards me, but I take a step back. This continues until I hit the wall with my back. Uh oh... Harry seizes the moment by placing his hands above my head, blocking any exit. Typical.

"What is she doing here Lou?" he asks, and I look intently at the nervous boy in a state.

"It certainly isn't what it seems! Our English teacher paired us together for a tutor class, but I didn't know. He gave my address to her, and well, here she is!" Louis concludes, sighing in relief when the others nod.

"Shall we have a little fun?" Zayn asks, smiling evily. I gulp silently, as the gang agrees. Why me?

This surely isn't going to be fun, for me at least...