ooh girl i gotta secret place that we can go♛

Start from the beginning

"Nope im fine, just that stupid suitcase won't cloooose" she whined playfully with her head rested on my chest. Most of time when girls whine i wanna slap them across the face with a frying pan, but not Ashley , her whine is adorable :)

"Do you want help?" i asked rubbing my hand up and down her back. She nodded into my chest and walked over to the suit case and hopped onto it , but with her small weight it didn't close much.

"Babe i think you need at least 50 more pounds to close it" i laughed while she pouted.

"WAIT I KNOW!" she screamed and hopped off running over to me and taking the my hand dragging me over to the suitcase.

"sit" she demanded , and i did as i was told.

Once i was sitting crossed legged on the suitcase she jumped up and landed in my lap pushing my little friend making me grunt.

"Whoops" she giggled noticing my boner.

"Babe i think you should take care of that" i whispered in her ear. She nodded and zipped up the suitcase as i held her waist so she didn't fall, and partly because i will take any chance i get to hold her body.

"DONE!' she cheered doing a little happy dance, still in my lap.

"Babe" i groaned feeling my boner growing.

She turned around and smirked at me.

"Come on baby i'll help you" She whispered enticingly in my ear.

"Gosh you so sexy" i mumbled into her ear as she smirked and clipped back on her red lacy bra and matching panties.

"You're not to bad yourself over there Bieber" she said looking over my body which was only cover by a little piece the bed spread. She threw me my boxers and started walking out of the bedroom.

"Hey where ya goin little lady?" i called after her as i pulled my boxers on quickly running after her.

"Ashley?" i called confused not seeing her in the living room where she literally just walked into.

"I'm in the kitchen!" she called out and i ran into the kitchen.

"How did i get such an attractive and beautiful girl friend?" i asked her as i walked up to her and took one of the strawberry's she was eating from her hand and ate it myself.

"HEEEEY that mine" she pouted and smiled at the same time.

"Nope its mine now" i said teasingly. She smirked and pulled out of my grip walking to the refrigerator and came back with the whip cream.

"lets have some fun" She said excited taking the cap off and squirting me with the whip cream as she laughed .

"Oh so you think this is funny?" i asked smirked evilly, she nodded and then noticed my face and ran away from me laughing as she went . I eventually caught up to her and caught her wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her towards me spinning her around to face me.

She licked the part of my face that had whip cream on it laughing. I smiled at how cute she looked and decided to get revenge so i ripped the can of whip cream out of her tiny hand and sprayed her face but some dripped down to her chest so i licked it off her boobs and she giggled uncontrollably.

"Come on lets go take a shower babe" she said standing up.

"Shower?" i asked as we walked up the stairs holding hands, she nodded and smirked looking forward. I wonder what she is thinking.

Just as i was about to walk into a different bathroom Ashley pulled me into the same one as her.

"Why not save water?" she asked turning the shower on and taking her bra and panties off hoping into the water as i watched her in adoration. How did i get her , such a adorable and sexy girl for my girl friend.