Painful Lust (Lust!Sans x Fem!Reader)

Summary: You were about to leave the skeletons house until you remembered that you forgot your bag inside. You tell Mettaton that you will meet him later and off you went to retrieve your bag.

~•~

You knock on their door, making sure you were covered because these skeletons can pull a trick on you easily. Soon the door was opened by Papyrus himself. He looked you up and down then smiled.

"HEY(Y/N), YOU NEED ANYTHING?" He says as he leans against the door frame. You smile at him and clear your throat.

"Hey Paps, I forgot my bag, thought I can just come in and get it." He stares at you once again and let's you in, eyeing you as you looked around for your bag.

"I think I left it in Sans' room, I should go check." You say and Papyrus just smirks as you walk up the stairs.

Once you were upstairs, you could hear faint noises coming from down the hall. As you got closer, you could here Sans. . .moaning?

You continue to slowly approach his room then all of a sudden, a yelp for help came from him. You were now standing outside his door and you couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"Fuck! (Y/N). . .I need you so bad that it hurts. . ." You slowly open his door, just to peek and there he was, on the floor holding his throbbing, purple cock.

You made sure that the crack you were using to see through wasn't too obvious. You catch your bag next to Sans but, he seems to have something in his hand. You soon recognized the thing he was holding, it was a picture of you.

"(Y/N). . .Oh I just want to pound into you so badly!" You notice something around the base of his shaft. Your eyes widen as you realized it was a cock ring. He was preventing himself from cumming, that must be painful.

He soon stops stroking, smiles then laughs.

"I know you are watching (Y/N)." Your eyes widen as big as an umbrella. You soon felt yourself stiffen and you then started to float towards Sans. He has you were he wants you.

"Oh! Sans! I am sorry for peeking! I just came for my bag and I didn't want to be rude and interrupt. . .you-"

"Oh (Y/N), you watching me just made it hurt even more." He says as he sets you down in front of him. His shaft was throbbing which too you seemed painful.

"S-Sans. . .doesn't that hurt?" He grabs your wrist forcefully and holds it.

"Y-Yes it does but. . .I won't take it off until you tell me to." He says, a groan soon escapes his mouth after he speaks. You didn't know what to do, you just came for your bag but what did you expect from a universe that is sex filled?

You slowly reach out towards his shaft and as you set a finger on the base of his cock, he hisses. He has been longing for your touch but with this cock ring. . .its holding him back to move any further.

"(Y/N) I need you badly. . ." You instantly grab his shaft and his left eye glows a very bright purple, his ecto tongue soon hangs out of his mouth. This was slowly turning you on as well, watching someone else love your touch as if there was nothing else in the world.

"Oh Sans. . ." You started to stroke him softly and he was grunting as he slowly started to rub your inner thigh. Your breath hitched as he slid a finger in your panties and started rubbing your clit.

You were both rubbing each other until Sans started to whimper.

"Let me take it off (Y/N). . .please!" His fingers started to go in and out if you slowly as Sans was about to burst but the cock ring was denying his request. You were about to cum as well but you didn't want this to end.

"Fuck. . .it hurts!" His free hand went towards the ring but you stopped him with your free hand and he looks at you desperately. You started to ride his fingers and you felt his hand tighten around your grip, this was turning him on even more.

You were at your point and you came onto his fingers, at the same time you took of his cock ring and out came his thick cum. His orgasm made him twitch and grunt.

After, you received your bag but Sans wanted to keep the image he found of you.

"Sans, come on." You say as he was laying on the floor, staring at the picture.

"Nah, I am keeping it." He says and you roll your eyes as you leave his room. Though, you felt a cold breeze going up between your legs then you noticed that your panties were gone.

You look back at Sans' door and stomp your foot.

"Sans!"

"I am keeping this too!" He yells.
~~~~~~~~~
Omg!

After a long ass mother fu-

Vote, comment a request or pm me.

This was a request from Sky_Dragon1