Chapter 5

We were in Eva's basement, lying on her bed and drinking wine. We were talking about Vilde and William. She, understandably, was nervous, and was going through the wine pretty fast for someone who wanted to remember her first time. 

Noora told Vilde this but she was ignored and Vilde just sipped at her drink "how much does it hurt?" Vilde asked, turning to Eva, who thought for a moment before pinching Vilde's arm "ow!" Vilde pulled her arm back as Eva said that it wasn't the same as actually having sex.

Noora asked Vilde something about being turned on, but I was busy staring at a message on my phone, I'd sent it a while ago and I still had no reply, I was sitting on the floor, my back leaning up against Eva's bed, my head next to Vilde's.

 "Who are you texting?" Vilde teased, when she flipped over from getting herself horny. "The guy from Ireland" I murmured, taking another sip of my wine. "Ooooooo" Vilde tried to snatch my phone out of my hand, but I moved it out of her way.

"Eva!" Eva's mom called from upstairs, she didn't know we were there. "I have to go" Eve said, standing, so do you guys. "Can't we just wait here until William texts me?" Vilde asked "no, you have to go" Eva said, moving towards the door as her mother called again.

 "Look, you go, we'll stay here and be quiet, we can leave through the window when we're ready, you won't even know we're here." Noora suggested, Vilde, Chris and I nodding along. "Ok, but keep it down!" reluctantly Eva left the room.

"What is the guys name?" Noora asked, looking down at me "the guy back in Ireland?" I hesitated for a moment "Luke" I told her "Luke Fitzgerald" Noora was about to say something when Vilde sat up, grinning madly "he's here!" she squealed.

 "No way! Let me see!" Chris grabbed the phone from Vilde's hand to read the message "we need to go!" I jumped up from where I sat and downed the last of my wine. "What will we do with this?" Noora held up the one and a half bottles of wine we had left "take them, we can't leave them here in case Eva's mom finds them" I took one from Noora and put it in my bag "let's go."

Noora and I had to give boosts to both Chris and Vilde to help them out through the window, then I helped Noora and pulled myself up. I closed the window over quietly and followed the others, it was raining outside and I didn't have any kind of jacket, just a hoodie and I was getting really cold really fast. 

My hair was already sticking to my face when I rounded the corner of the house with the girls, only to see that the front door was open, Eva and her mom standing inside the house and William standing on the front porch. 

"Ah, Vilde, Chris, Maddie, Noora. What are you doing here?" Eva called out, trying to be convincing. Vilde, Chris and I just stood there, arm in arm giggling like eight year olds.

 "You left your hoodie at my house" Noora said, trying her best to ignore our giggles "we tried texting you but you didn't answer, we left it near your basement, we'll go now" Noora barley managed to get that sentence out without laughing.

Noora pulled us away, I saw William follow us down the garden path. "It's raining" I moaned, when we were outside Eva's garden "I though it only rained in Ireland." Chris shoved my shoulder, lightly "shut up will you, Eva's mom barley believed us" she tried to look stern, but only managed in looking idiotic before she started laughing again.

William walked over to us "will we go?" he asked Vilde, who turned a bright shade of pink, she just nodded "you can't leave us here!" Noora said, "it's raining! and we've no way of getting home" William just looked at us "that's not my problem" he shrugged and walked over to his car, opening the door for Vilde, who turned a deeper shade of pink than I thought possible.