Chapter 21

- the next day at school.-

Ross POV.  I arrived early at school because I wanted to talk to Mackenzie, she was ruining my relationship with the love of my life! I walked inside to my locker, I got out some books and started to look for Mackenzie.  I saw her talking to some friends of hers. I took a deep breath and walked over to her. She smiled once she saw me, "hey Rossy" she said a flirty way.  "Mackenzie, Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. "Of course" She smiled. She sent her friends a death glare and they quickly ran off.  "Whats up Ross? Let me guess, You finally dumbed the bitch and now you're here to beg me to take you back" She smiled widely and leaned against her locker. I looked at her, "no, thats not it. I want you to leave me and Melody alone. I love her and she loves me, just accept it." "Ross Ross Ross" Mackenzie said shaking her head, "You don't love the bitch, you love me. Just accept it." "Don't call Melody a bitch because she isn't" I said trying to stay calm, "And I don't love you." "C'mon Ross, don't deny it. We both know that you don't really like her, you're with her because you feel sorry for her" Mackenzie still smiled widely at me. I shook my head, "Why can't you just accept it?!" I started to get angry now. "Rossy please" Mackenzie smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I tried to pull back but she pushed me against the lockers. I know i'm so much stronger but I can't hurt a girl?! She pushed her body against mine and smiled widely. "Mackenzie, get off me" I said and tried to push her away again. Instead of getting off me she licked her lips and pushed them hardly against mine. "Ross?!" I pushed Mackenzie off me and looked right at Melody. She had tears streaming down her face as she ran past me and Mackenzie. "Melody!" I yelled and ran after her, pushing a smirking Mackenzie against the lockers.

Melody POV.     I ran past Ross and Mackenzie into the girls bathroom with tears streaming down my face. How could he kiss her?! He told me that she's not going to ruin our relationship. In the girls bathroom I fell down on my knees and continued crying. I buried my head in my hands as my phone started ringing. I got it out of my pocket and saw it was Rydel. "Hey Delly" I said in a shaky voice. "Mel? Whats wrong? Are you okay?" Rydel asked worried. "Mel?! Mel please answer me! I can explain!" I heard Ross yelling outside the girls bathroom. I started to cry into my phone. "Mel? Were are you, I'm coming!" Rydel said. "Girls bathroom next to the lockers" I whispered to Rydel. "I'll be there in a few" Rydel hung up the phone. I let it fall on the ground and sat down against the wall still crying. 

"Mel?!" I looked up seeing Rydel running over to me. "Hey" I faked a smile but started crying again. She sat down next to me, "what happened?" "Ross" I managed to get out. "what did he do?" "He cheated on me with Mackenzie" I said and started crying again. "He did what?" Rydel said shocked. I buried my head in my hands as I felt her arm around me. She started to rub my back while I tried to calm down. "I arrived at school and started to look for Ross, I came past Mackenzie her locker and I saw her kissing Ross against the lockers and he didn't pull away untill I said something" I said, I wiped away my tears and stood up, "I don't know why I am crying, I have to be mad at him for it." I walked outisde the girls bathroom with Rydel right behind me. Ross face  lighted up seeing me walked over to him. "How could you?" I asked coldly. I gave him a death glare and walked over to my class.                     

*******************************

A chappy by me:) I hope you all like it. i'm sorry it took me so long. there are some things going on at home. But here it is yayy:)

comment, vote.
xxxxDeveney