chapter 14

(A/N: @AusllyShippers1999's chapter :D)

Melody P.O.V
 When Ross said that I was kind of shocked. Although we just kissed two times. I would've never thought a guy like him would like me. There were so many but's and questions in my head all of the sudden, it confused me. "M-Mel?" Ross stuttered as he put his hand on my cheek. The warmth of his hand woke me from my thoughts. I looked up at him. "Sorry, I just..." When I said that Ross' expression dropped. "No, no. It's about me, not about you." I said quickly.

He grabbed both of my cheeks. "You are perfect to me. I promise I'll be the best I can." He pleaded. His compliment made me blush once again. "Please, Mel. I love you. I can't live without you anymore." The doubts in my mind and all the screaming voices gave me headache. "You chang-" "Yes." I interrupted him. He gasped and he was happier than I had ever seen him before. Before I could continue, he lifted me up and spun me around.

When I stood back on the ground, he kissed me again. Then I realized for how long I had been having the same feeling as I did when we kissed. I had loved him for so much longer... "We have to head back to class." He whispered when his face was inches from mine.

- 3 hours later, in detention - 

I sat there, with my work on the table, but not paying any attention. I just couldn't keep my focus. "Do you get it now?" The voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Damn, I had to keep my thoughts straight. "Wake up, Melody!" A voice in my head screamed. I looked over at the direction of the voice and saw Ross sitting next to me. "What?" I said confused. He giggled as I felt my cheeks burning red. "I was explaining this to you." He chuckled as he held my chemistry book in front of my eyes.

The bell rang and we walked onto the hallway, but Ross stopped me. He gave me an evil grin and walked towards the wall, making me back up as well. He put his arms against the wall, so I was in between the wall and him. He leaned his forehead against mine and smirked. "How about me helping you at mine?" He asked. "Seems like a great plan." He kissed me quickly and we got to his place.