"Are you going to call or should I?" he asked raising the phone out of my reach

"I will." I answered stretching up against him in hopes of snatching it out of his hands

With an amused twinkle in his eye he slid the lock of my phone open and slid down, with his other hand still wrapped around my elbow. Jumping on the tips of my feet I tried to no avail to retrieve my phone but the bulk was too tall and his grip on my arm kept me anchored down.

"Speak." he ordered as he put it on speaker

"Only if you give it back." I shot back in an equally demanding tone

An all too familiar bell like voice answered, Wes must have recognized Tess's voice from yesterday because he flashed me a devilish grin "Hello again Tess." he greeted in his gruff, deep voice

"Wes? I thought Khloe was with you?" she questioned

Thrashing against his chest I attempted once more to steal the phone away but his grip tightened on my arm rooting me to the ground.

"She is, I'm calling to inform you that she will be out longer than expected." he said, his eyes lowering to meet mine and the mischievous glint sparkling in his pale blue eyes warned me he was going to do something I won't approve of "She isn't available right now though, she's...a bit tied up." he chuckled

"Oh." Tess giggled on the other end understanding the double meaning much to my horror, why did she answer? Where is Amy?

"Wes!" I growled my voice carrying through the receiver, a shade of pink tinged my cheeks when Tess laughed loudly and I realized my mistake too late.

"I'll cover for her, rock her world." she chuckled before hanging up

"Are you happy?" I hissed when he handed my phone grinning wickedly after Tess's last statement. I'm going to kill her later, I thought as I shoved my phone back into my bag.

"Very." he chuckled pulling me beside him like a child as he started forward

With an exasperated huff I had no choice but to follow him. He guided us through the thin crowds of people littering the sidewalk, his fingers firm yet not painful on my arm. His callous fingers rubbing against my skin sent a wave of heat racing down my spine, recalling what these very fingers were capable of. The muscles in my belly constricted in anticipation, wanting so desperately for Wes to create the same desperate need that coiled around my body and than when I could take no more it broke me into tiny pieces as the pleasure washed through me.

I clenched my legs together hoping to rid the sudden ache there, no matter how much I tried forgetting what happened in his apartment I can never rid the memory, it's as if it were burned into my mind. A painful reminder that I'm not normal like other woman, that only one man gave me pleasure and he's a man who would give any female with two legs the same treatment. Anger coiled inside my chest just thinking about how different I truly am, why did it have to be Wes of all the men in the world.

Sighing softly under my breath I didn't have much of a choice, life doesn't give you what you want. Paying attention to our surroundings I noticed we had left to small part of town where the snobby rich and famous explored and had now ventured into a street filled with children's laughter and screams of joy leading from the park up ahead.

"Where are we going?" I asked jerking my arm free at last

"The field up ahead, it's private enough for us to talk and makes it difficult for you to run away." he teased

Rolling my eyes at his childish reasons behind the equally childish destination. At least it's public, I thought as I looked around at the children scattered around the playground on the other side of the black bars, their parents talking on the benches with the other parents. We strolled past the entrance to the playground and I couldn't help but watch the children racing around with smiles, completely oblivious to the dark, painful and unfair life that comes with growing up. There only concern now is getting away from whoever is it.