Chapter 13

(warning if you don't like curse words continue at your own risk)

*Flashback continued*

After lunch we had recess, I went to go play in the sandbox like usual."Hey goody tushy!! Your in MY area!" The boy from earlier said as I looked up at him with confusion. "I always played here,every single day" I said back while continuing building my little sand castle. " I said get lost!!" He yelled at me while using an air spell causing me to go flying across the playground. "You....Snot picking, bogger eating, butt sniffing, MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!" I yelled not caring I said the no-no words.I got up and came running towards him with my fist out ready to punch.But I noticed my hand felling very hot I didn't really care I just wanted to punch that fart machine asshole.

*POW*

"Unnghh" he groned while on the floor with a huge red mark on his face. I looked at my hands......They were....On fire!?!?!? "w-what...!?" I mumbled to my self as I stood up slowly.everyone was staring at me.... I couldn't figure out why though.i thought this would be normal if I had powers.but I looked down and realised what they were so shocked about.....

( I had a boner ^ w ^ jk!!!!! XD)

My feet were in ice....My arms were on fire.....My ears started to shift.....The ground beneath me started to rise....The clouds started to open. I didn't know what was going on at all.

*End of Flashback*

Grey's P.O.V

We just arrived at magnolia I got off along with erza."wait where's natsu? Erza asked looking around for natsu. "Um... Is this your friend?" The conductor asked us while walking out the train. Natsu was holding onto the conductors leg for dear life."oh my! I am so sorry sir! Please forgive my idiotic friend he gets motion sickness!" Erza said while grabbing natsu by the collar and lifting him over her shoulder.

"Heh heh it's no trouble!" He said going back in his train as we started to walk back to the guild.

*Grey's Flashback*

Y/N's P.O.V

They kept pulling me back and forth, they kept hugging me."I'M GONNA PROTECT HER BETTER THAN YOU!!!" yelled grey pulling me into his gripe."NO WAY I'M BETTER!!!!"yelled natsu pulling me Into his gripe.

"AYE!"yelled happy. Moonshine next to him. I see in the distance a bunch of Foxes....they smell me....they are not babies anymore."GUYS THE FOXES!!!!" I yelled...they couldn't hear me "MINE!!!" grey yelled pulling me."MINE!!!!" natsu yelled pulling me.

The closer the foxes got.....the more I yelled."GUYS STOP!!!!!" and they got closer.

"MINE!"
"MINE!!"

And they got closer and closer.

"MINE!!!"
"MINE!!!!"

until.....

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I yelled as 2 Foxes bit onto both my legs and dragged me away from natsu and Grey's gripe."Y/N!!!!" they yelled as they chased after me."GET OFF MEEEE!!!!" I yelled trying to escape their gripe....no use.

"GREY!!! NATSU!!! ERZA!!! HELLPPP!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs only to feel a fox bite me on my arm. "THAT'S IT!!!!" I got angry.... really angry. I raised my arms into the sky as trees grew far up.

As she took her Bennie off I saw her head."she has....bunny ears" I said looking at natsu who was just as confused as me. "I AM Y/N , Y/L/N!!!! DAUGHTER OF MOTHER NATURE BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!" she yelled as the Foxes did as told. They bowed down to her.

She nodded and layed her hands down flat in the air and acted like she was pushing down as the tree went down back into the ground. She walked up to the Foxes and pet all of their heads as they followed her as she walked back to us.

"I found the Foxes :D " she said smiling.

*End of Flashback*

Erza's P.O.V

"GREY!!!!!!" I yelled at grey who seemed to be zoned out. "Huh!?!?" He said snapping back to reality. "Sigh...You were thinking about y/n weren't you?" I said as we continued walking,natsu still passed out."y-yeah so what?" He said turning his head the other way,crossing his arms.i could see the blush cross his face from side to side.

"You must really be worried about her huh?" I said as I looked straight ahead at the sunset."y-yeah what's your point? She's just a friend! I care about my friends!" Grey protected blushing more. "Then why are you blushing?" I asked trying not to laugh at how easy it was to see that he liked y/n."it's obvious you like y/n grey" I said looking over at him.

NATSU'S P.O.V

I slowly started to open my eyes to see I was over erza's shoulder. 'must have passed out from the long trip'  I looked over to see grey and Erza talking."it's obvious you like y/n grey" Erza said getting my attention as well as Grey's. "WHAT!?!?" me and grey yelled in Union as I practically jumped off erza's shoulder landing on the floor face first.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DID DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN NEXT OR JUST HAVE ANY IDEAS SEE YA LATER!!!

KAWAII (^ W ^)