Bound To You

not completed

Author: IIJayIILovesBooks

Summary:

"She looked up and her eyes narrowed in to his striking steely grey eyes fringed by his thick eyelashes that flickered against his cheeks ever so often."

"His eyes narrowed in on hers too and in the mystification she realized that this man was her mate."

Arabella Gardenia carries the world on her shoulders. As a young child, she was expected nothing more than to meet her parent's and pack's expectations. Now, as a young woman, those expectations are coming into reality. Unfeeling from years of training, Arabella is sent to England to start over, but that is until she meets the King. 

Arabella Gardenia moves to a new continent to get closure after her horrible incident with the King. When Arabella meets the King in person and realizes who he is to her, she does not want him. But when Arabella is in trouble, the King wants to rescue her, dark secrets are unraveled and she would rather die than let him save her. When she realizes who he, she does not want him for what he did to her. However with all the challenges she faces he seems to be there for her. Her choices affect him immensely but her negligence to his emotions will come with consequences.Will he forgive her? 

Will she forgive him?

~ A King Only Bows Down To His Queen ~

Status: ongoing/hiatus

  ♡  

@_scamander

(be free to leave/PM me stories sugestions)