Chapter 13

"I'm sorry, Harry. Louis just doesn't want to see you for a bit, love." Jay softly said to the destressed prince a few days after the horrible second date.

"But Queen Johanna-"

"Please Harry, you've known me all your life, just call me Jay will you."

"Okay, Jay, I just- I need to talk to Louis. I understand that I hurt him, but I want to make sure he's alright, please." Harry sighed out the last bit, running his fingers through his thick curls.

"I'd let your see him, Harry, really I would. I just can't." Jay's voice carried a sad tone, she surely felt horrid for the young prince.

"Why not?"

"He's out on a date, love."

•••

"Thanks, sir Neil." Louis said as the fake blonde pushed his chair in.

"It's Niall." The dukes son said, taking a seat in front of him. He took Louis' hand over the table, making the younger cringe. To say Louis felt uncomfortable was an understatement. "What would you fancy, my prince?"

"Yorkshire, please."

"Alright. Waitress!" He roared at a young looking lady, whom seemed quite nervous.

"W-what can I do for you?"

"One yorkshire tea and a coffee."

"Please." Louis whispered after Nialls words, making the older glare softly.

They waited in awkward silence, when Niall rudely interupted Louis' nailpolish-chipping. "Can you stop that?"

"What?"

"The nails are hidious already, don't need to fuck em up more."

Louis looked down in shame, putting his hands in his lap. "Excuse me, sir."

"Excused."

••••••

Hello everybody!

Questions:
- Why would Louis go out with Niall?
- Who hates Niall already?

X Emma