Epilogue

E p i l o g u e

"I love you, Princey."

"So you keep saying," Jay replied as they danced together. "But you know, I love you, too, Beast."

"What did I say? Only in the bedroom," Nicholai lowly whispered to Jay. Jay chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm serious."

"So, the name Beast turns you on? And when people called you that, you got horny?" Nicholai let out a loud laugh, attracting the attention of a lot of their wedding guests.

"No, BlueJay. You've got it completely wrong. Only when you say it, it turns me on. No one else. And thanks to you, no one really calls me Beast anymore so that name is saved just for you to call me. And we all know that in a Beast in the bedroom." The two burst out laughing, Jay resting his head on Nicholai's chest as he laughed.

"So cocky," he mumbled. He looked up at Nicholai and grinned. "Yeah, I really love you so much, hubby. You make me laugh a lot."

"You make me laugh too, and also make my dick awaken a lot." Jay blushed and slapped Nicholai's chest.

"Stop."

"Never. Wait, I think I have to. Celia is coming this way." Jay looked over to where Nicholai was looking and saw his sister heading towards them.

"Celia!" Jay and Nicholai broke apart so that Celia could hug the both of them.

"I'm so happy you both are married! And Jay, I'm so sorry mother and father didn't attend. You see, they're sick and–"

"You don't need to spare my feelings. I know they didn't want to come," Jay said, running his hand through his neatly gelled up hair. He messed it up a little, but he didn't care. Nicholai loved his hair being messy anyway. "I'm just glad you came, okay? You and Austin. I guess you're the only family I have, other than Nicholai, and I'm just glad you both could make it."

Celia wrapped her arms around her brother, kissing his cheek. She pulled back and walked up to Nicholai, narrowing her eyes at him. She poked a finger at his chest, "You better not break his heart or I'll break you, got it?" she threatened.

"Uh, got it," Nicholai said, trying to back away slowly from Celia.

"Good. Now, I'm stealing my brother away for a dance. And no, I'm not asking for your permission." Celia took Jay's arm and dragged him away from Nicholai. "So, we're both married, huh?"

"Yeah, we are. It's pretty weird to think that I almost gave up on Nicholai. Thank you for conspiring against me with Nicholai."

Celia let out a chuckle, "You're welcome. You're my little brother and of course I'm going to look out for you. And that includes guiding you through your love life, which I've successfully done! Wow, my little baby brother... Married. Crazy."

"Baby brother? Really? I'm not a baby, you know?"

Celia pinched his cheeks and flashed him a smile, "To me you are." He swatted her hands away and they continued to dance, Celia asking very personal questions. Luckily for him, he managed to avoid answering and Austin came to his rescue, whisking Celia away.

He turned around to search for his husband but he didn't need to look far because he was embraced his Nicholai's arms.

"I like having you to myself, I don't like to share," Nicholai states, pulling Jay away from all the guests. Within minutes, the two were in a secluded room. "Care to take a break from everyone?"

"You know, it would have made more sense if you asked me that when we were actually with everyone. But yes, I do want to." And with that, Jay pulled Nicholai down by the collar until their lips touched.

Nicholai pulled away, "I do like when you have this confidence in you. It's very hot, BlueJay."

"O-oh," he mumbled, getting completely embarrassed again.

"Either way, I love you. And I love that you're all mine, officially. Now everyone knows. You know, I don't like to share at all. That includes you because I am not sharing you. Mine."

"Possessive like a Beast," Jay chuckled, shaking his head, "I love it." And again, he pulled Nicholai down for another kiss. "And I love you."

"Mmm."

"It's weird how my sister's fairytale ended up with us getting out own fairytale."

"I'm glad I didn't skip out on that ball thing. If so, I would not have met you."

"Well, I'm glad you didn't skip it either. I love you." And once again, the two shared a passionate kiss before heading back to celebrate their marriage.

And Nicholai and Jay lived happily ever after.

T h e
E n d