Chapter Four

C h a p t e r
F o u r

His decision to stay was bugging Celia. As much as she did love him, she wanted him to leave and be happy. He clearly wasn't going to do that and she wasn't going to be able to change his mind. So, as much as she hated to, she had to leave it be and accept his decision.

Jay lay awake most nights, thinking what could have been if he were going to leave with Nicholai. He hadn't seen Nicholai for the last few days so he assumed he had already left, which made him incredibly sad. Jay tossed and turned in his bed until he finally felt his eyes closing on him. However, just as they closed, he saw a big figure standing by his bed. He figured he must have been dreaming and just let it be. He was tired, he was probably seeing things.

But when he awoke, after a good nights sleep, he found himself in a different room. He was definitely not in his own room. In fact, he wasn't even in the castle. He knew every room that the castle had — seeing as when you're little and your parents focus on your sister more, you tend to get bored and go wandering — and this room was not one of the ones in the castle. "What the?" He sat up and noticed how he was still in his pyjamas. He wasn't even handcuffed or anything, which made him sigh with relief.

"You're up," he heard a voice say. He looked to the door and found Nicholai leaning against the doorframe. "Good morning, Princey."

"Where am I?" Instead of answering Jay's question, Nicholai walked up to the bed Jay was on and sat on the edge of it. Jay watched him in silence, waiting for an answer. "Nicho–" Jay was cut off when Nicholai's lips were on his, making all the colour red explode on Jay's cheek. However, he did kiss back. Nicholai deepened the kiss, sticking a bit of tongue in — which was completely foreign to Jay — and bringing his hand up Jay's shirt. Jay pulled back and squeaked from Nicholai's hand being so cold. "Sorry, your hand is just really cold." Nicholai chuckled and pulled Jay closer to him again, smacking his lips on Jay's.

The two shared a long and passionate kiss until Jay broke the two apart again, still wanting answers on where he was. "You're with me, obviously." Jay rolled his eyes and playfully slapped Nicholai's chest, his eyes widening on how hard and defined it was.

"Woah," he breathed out, making Nicholai laugh even more. Then Jay snapped back into reality. "I get that I'm with you but where are we?"

"Remember I moved?"

"Yeah?"

"Now you've moved too."

The information took a few minutes to fully register in Jay's brain. He knew he wasn't in the castle but he didn't expect to have been moved away completely. "I'm no where near the castle?"

"Nope."

"You kidnapped me?"

"I mean, I know I'm called Beast but this isn't Beauty and the Beast. Although, you are a fine piece of ass." Jay's face was full of colour again and he picked up a pillow to hide his face with. "Now, why don't you get yourself dressed, Princey?"

"I don't have any clothes," he mumbles, his words slightly distorted from him hiding his face in the pillow.

"Luckily for you, your sister was kind enough to pack you your clothes." At the mention of his sister, he pulled the pillow down.

"Celia knew?" Jay asked, confusion taking over his whole face. He looked down for a moment, furrowing his brows. He then looked back up. "This was planned with my sister?"

"She did it with a good heart, Jay." Jay nodded his head slowly. He knew it was done with a good heart and good intentions, but he still couldn't shake the feeling of shock. He didn't expect her to be part of such a thing. He didn't want her to be. This was his life and she should not have intervened, yet without her intervention he would not be in this position — with someone that makes his heart beat fast and makes him explode in colour.

"What of my mother and father find out? Celia will be in trouble. I have to go back." Jay scrambles off of the bed and attempts to run out of the door. Attempts because he didn't make it far at all. Just as he was near the doorway, he felt strong arms wrap around his waist. He was then pulled back and his back hit a very defined chest. "Nicholai, please," he pleaded, "she will be in so much trouble."

Nicholai bent down so at his lips were near Jay's ears. "I love when you say my name," he murmurs, making Jay's eyes widen. In a normal voice, not whispering, Nicholai spoke, "Do not worry, she will be fine. She will not be linked to any of this. In fact, you've written a letter telling your family that you have left."

"What? They won't believe that! They'll know and they'll come looking for me!"

"Will they?"

"Yes they will, I think..." Jay trailed off when he realised that his parents would not actually look for him. It stung and pained him to realise that but he knew it. The moment he came out was the moment they stopped seeing him as their son; the moment they stopped caring. "Are we living here alone? Together?" Jay asked, looking up at Nicholai. Nicholai smiled at the innocent look displayed across Jay's face. He was like a baby deer and here Nicholai was a Beast who could destroy him in a heartbeat. But how could he hurt such an innocent being?

"Yes, just the two of us. Occasional visits from my family, but just the two of us." Nicholai bent down to Jay's ear again and smirked, "No where to hide, Princey." And Jay felt one of Nicholai's hands sneak lower, giving a small squeeze to his butt. Jay squeaked and tried pulling away, but Nicholai held him firmly in place. "Now you're mine, all mine." Jay squirmed in Nicholai's grip. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he warned.

"Why?" Jay asked innocently. Nicholai pressed himself against the back of Jay, making Jay squeak in realisation. "Oh," he said, blushing. "C-can you let me go?"

"Never." Nicholai tightened his grip on Jay and bend down, peppering a few kisses on Jay's neck.

"Nicholai," Jay breathed out, "what are you doing?" Nicholai nibbled on Jay's neck, making Jay gasp slightly.

"Marking what's mine," he replied in a very deep voice which made Jay go weak at the knees. "Don't worry, I got you," he said when he felt Jay about to collapse. "I love how I have such an effect on you."

Nicholai turned Jay around so that the two were facing each other. Jay looked up at him with his innocent eyes. In that moment, he realised just how innocent Jay really was and how not-so-innocent he himself was. He was going to taint Jay, but he couldn't stop even if he wanted to. He just couldn't help himself. Jay was far too precious to him to let him go. "Seems I have an effect on you too," Jay spoke, glancing downwards. Nicholai grinned.

"Damn right you do."

*

Okay, hi! This was suppose to be an update for Christmas but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be online. So, I'm delivering you this Christmas present now :) I hope you enjoy and I do apologise that it isn't too good of an update :(