Chapter 33 - End of the year

Isabelle's POV

This year has been horrible

I couldn't sleep at all. I went to the Astronomy Tower and Harry, Hermione, Ron and Gracey were there.

"Are you feeling alright?' Hermione asked.

I just nod my head.

Yep! Not talking again.

I sat by Ron and Hermione and Harry were talking. Gracey joined as well.

"Do you think he would've done it? Draco?" Hermione asked.

"No. No, he was lowering his wand. I know he thought about Belle, he loves her." Harry replied.
"In the end, it was Snape. It was always Snape. And I did nothing." he added.

Harry gave her something.

"It's fake." he said. "Open it."

Fake? I thought.

Hermione opened it. There was a note inside. She started to read it.

"To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match...you will be mortal once more.
R.A.B."

"R.A.B." Hermione said again.
"Don't know." Harry replied.

"But whoever they are, they have the real Horcrux. It means it was all a waste." he added.

"All of it."

Gracey put a hand on his shoulder and Harry held on her hand.

"I'm not coming back, Hermione." Harry said. "I've got to finish whatever Dumbledore started. And I don't know where that'll lead me...but I'll let you, Ron, Gracey and Belle know where I am when I can."

"I've always admired your courage, Harry...but sometimes, you can be really thick." Said Hermione.

"I don't know how does Gracey deals with it." 

We looked at Harry.

"You don't really think you're going to be able...to find all those Horcruxes by yourself, don't you? You need us, Harry." She said.

"Hermione's right, Harry...there's no way you're going out there all by yourself." said Gracey.

Harry sighed and nodded.

They turned and looked at the horizon. Ron and I walked up to them.

"I never realized how beautiful this place was." Harry said.

Hermione nodded.

I suddenly sneaked out, I walked to the Black Lake and looked at the view.

I just need my space.

Then I remembered something...I pulled it out of my pocket and it was a box.

I carefully opened it and it was ring.
I traced my fingers on it. Then I saw a note in it.

I quickly opened the note and read it.

Belle,
I'm so sorry that I have to leave you like this.
But I have no choice, I need to protect you.
This is the ring that I was going to give you, but I don't know when's the best time to give it to you.
Your Father saw the ring and he accepted it. You're engaged to me now.
I wanted to be a surprise, but I guess it's to late.
I don't know when are we going to see each other or not. But wait for me, will you?
I love you, Belle.
Never forget that.
Draco

I cried on the note. And I gripped onto it, so hard that more tears came down.

I glanced at the ring that was on my hand. I was just staring at it.

I pulled it out of the box and put it onto my ring finger. It fits perfectly.
If only Draco were here to see it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~The Jade Place~
We bid our goodbyes to our friends. Gracey gave Harry a kiss.

Gracey and I were at the Jade Place.

Dad says we have a meeting after what happened last night.

Everyone in the clan were formed in a line.

"I called you all here, because there has been a incident at Hogwarts. Dumbledore has passed away." said Dad.

We stood there quietly.

"And here's a new rule to the Clan..." said Dad. Everyone glanced at him. "Kill every Death Eater you see..."

"YES SIR!" Everyone agreed. I looked down on the ground and felt a tear dropped.

"Except for the Malfoy Family." Dad added.
"Yes, sir!"

Gracey looked at me, but I didn't look at her.

"As for Bellatrix Lestrange---" Josh and I cut her off.

"We'll deal with her."

Dad looked at us, surprised.
"We'll deal with her. She killed mother and...." Josh glanced Gracey. ...."Sirius. We'll attack once we see her."

Dad nodded.

"Get ready for war." said Dad.

Everyone bowed and left. Except for me, Josh and Gracey.

"Are you sure?" Dad asked.

Josh nodded. "We're sure, Dad."

Then Dad looked at me. "Belle, I know this is hard, but be strong okay."
I slowly nodded. "I failed."
"You didn't, Belle. You tried and I'm glad you're not hurt. That's all that matters. Now, I want you and Gracey to go the training grounds. Death Eaters are getting stronger each day." said Dad.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I went to my bedroom and sat there, doing nothing. Seriously though, after you went to the training grounds, you have nothing to do.

Outside of my room, the clan are getting ready for the war that's coming up.

I had to be strong...for Draco.
I glanced at me ring finger and a smile formed on my face.

I love you, Draco.