Chapter 10 - Belle's Emotions

Isabelle's POV
After walking out of dance class, I was in my own thoughts....until.

"Belle!"
I turned around and saw Gracey, running towards me.

"There you are! We've been looking all over for you." She said.

"Looking for me? What for?" I asked.
"We thought you were a goner for a second. But looks like you're okay." Gracey replied.

I sighed. "No need to worry, Gracey. I was in the Dance Room the whole time."

"Eh? You were alone?" She asked.
"For the moment , yes. Until Draco showed up. He said he wanted to practice our dance and we had---" I was cut off.

"DETAILS!" Gracey squealed.
I sighed out of annoyance. "I don't have any details for you, Gracey."

"Oh yeah?! Then why's your cheek is all red? It doesn't go THAT red." She stated.

I didn't know I was blushing.
"My face is not red!! Is just----Is just hot in here...that's all." I uttered.

Gracey crossed her arms and smirked. "Uh-huh. Your face tells me everything."

I rolled my eyes at that.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*******************~*~*~**~*~**~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  Since there's nothing else to do, I grabbed my DVD player that Dad gave me during summer and my watched my favorite chinese movie. I'm at the ending of it.  

While I was watching, I started to cry.
The girl name Susu, she's a demon snake.
She married a Human and they love each other so much. But a demon and a human don't belong to each other.

I cried on the part when they kissed. Reminds me of him, a lot. And the part when they have to separate for good.

I heard footsteps coming this way and wiped my tears.

"Belle? What are you doing out here alone?" It was Kris.

Weird. He usually don't come here without my brother.

I sniffed and wiped off the extra tears.
"Hey, why you're crying?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"It doesn't matter." I replied.
"It matters to me." He said.

I closed my eyes and let a tear fall again.
"It's Malfoy, isn't it?" Kris sneered at the name of Malfoy.

"No, it's not him. It's just that I finished this movie and I started to cry, that's all." I replied.

"What movie were you watching?" Kris asked.
"The White Snake and the Sorcerer." I replied.

"Oh, that movie. It's sad. A demon fell in love with a Human at first sight." Said Kris.

I nodded and wiped more tears.
"You're not the only one who cried." Said Kris.

That made me look at him.
"Josh cried, Tiffany, Seohyun, and Taeyeon cried. Even Stephen." He said.

"What about you, Kris?" I asked.
He nodded. "I did. If you're around me and watch a Sad Korean Drama with me, I'm the worst one."

Now that made me giggled. 

"There's the smile I'm looking for." He said.

I smiled at him. "Thanks, Kris."
He smiled and pat on my head. 

"Better get to class. Josh might be looking for me for another mission. And I won't see you until Halloween."

I nodded and we bid our goodbyes.
Kris is quite handsome, but he treats me like a little sister. If any girl had dated him....that girl will be lucky throughout her life.

Some of the boys has tried to ask me out, but I rejected them all. Want to know why?

Because Draco Malfoy is the key to unlock my heart. My heart only belongs to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers! I'm sorry for the late update. I've been really school and work. And I really miss you guys a lot. I'll make sure to make it up to you all. Thanks for all the comments and votes!