Chapter 5 - Train Trouble

Isabelle's POV
We already said good bye to our parents. Dad gave me a look saying 'remember your mission' look. I gave him a nod and the train started to moved.

We found a compartment and started talking.

"So, what was Draco doing with that weird-looking cabinet?" asked Ron. "And who are all those people?"

"Don't you see? It was a ceremony, an initiation." said Harry.
"Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going." said Hermione.
"It happened. He's one of them." he said.

"One of what?" asked Ron.
"Harry is under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater." said Hermione.

"You're barking. What would You-Know-Who want with Malfoy?" asked Ron.

"Well, then what's he doing in Borgin and Burkes? Browsing for furniture?" said Harry.
"It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke." said Ron.

"Look, his father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense. Besides, Hermione saw it with her own eyes." said Harry.

"I told you, I don't know what I saw." she said. Then Harry turned to Gracey.
"What do you think, Gracey?"

She sighed. "I don't know about that. But I kind of actually believe you. Just a little bit."

Harry sighed and looked at me.

"Did you hear anything from your view?"

What am I going to do? I thought.

Are they allow to know bout my mission?

"No, I didn't. I didn't hear anything at all. But there is a side window. Harry could be right." I lied.

I don't know if Harry's right about it.

Harry sighed and got up. I saw that he grabbed something.

"I need some air." With that he left.
I think I should follow him. I thought.

"I need to go and get something from the trolley." I lied.

Man! I hate lying.

With that, I left and followed Harry.

Gracey's POV
Belle is acting weird lately. I wonder why?

"Grace, do you really think Draco Malfoy has become a death eater?" Hermione asked.

"I'm not sure, but if he is...how's Belle going to react about it?" I asked.

"Don't know." Hermione replied.
Then suddenly, we heard screaming from the Slytherin Compartment.

"What was that?" Ron asked.
"I don't know." I replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isabelle's POV
Harry doesn't know that I was following him. He went to the Slytherin Compartment. As expected.

I did a hand sign and made myself disappear as Harry threw something to the ground, making everyone gasped in the Slytherin Compartment.

When he did that, no can see me. I sat in Draco's seat and waited.

Draco's POV
The Black Powder faded away.
"What was that? Blaise?" I asked.
"Don't know." he replied.
"Relax, boys. It's probably just a first-year messing around. Come on, Draco. Sit down. We'll be at Hogwarts soon." said Pansy.

I sat down. I'm more worried about Belle. The girl that I loved.

"Hogwarts. What a pathetic excuse for a school. I'd pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower if I had to continue for another 2 years." I said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Pansy.