Chapter 18 - Slughorn's Dinner Party/ Gracey finds the truth

Isabelle's POV
After we took our classes, tonight was Slughorn's Dinner Party.
I got dressed into this:

"Belle, ready to go?" Hermione came in

I turned around and nodded.
"Where's Gracey?" I asked.
"She said she'll be late." Hermione replied.

I nodded. "Well, then...let's go."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Slughorn's Dinner Party
"So tell me, Cormac, do you see anything of your Uncle Tinerius these days?" Slughorn asked him.

I was eating a tiny bit of my ice cream.

"Yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting with him and the Minister for Magic over the holidays." Cormac replied back.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Well, be sure to give them both my best." Said Slughorn.
"What about your uncle, Belby? For those who don't know, Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion. Is he working in anything new?" Asked Slughorn.

"Don't know. Him and Dad don't get on. Probably because me dad said potions are rubbish. Says the only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day." He replied as he eats his dessert.

And poor Blaise, he had to sit by him.

"What about you, Miss Granger? What does your family do in the Muggle World?" Slughorn asked Hermione.

Everyone looked at Hermione.

"My parents are dentists." She said.

Everyone stopped eating and looked like they don't know what it is. Expect for me and Harry.

Gracey is so late. Ginny and Dean are here too as well.

"They tend to people's teeth." Said Hermione.

"Fascinating. And us that considered a dangerous profession?" Asked Slughorn.

"No. Although, one boy, Robbie Fenwick did bite my father once. He need 10 stitches." Said

Hermione. I can see that Harry is trying not to laugh.

Everyone went quiet. An Awkward moment. Then suddenly, door opened.

"Ah, Miss Black. Come in, come in." said Slughorn.
"I'm sorry for being late." Gracey apologized.

Harry suddenly stood up.

This is kind of awkward. Harry and Gracey stared at each other for the moment.

Awww....lovey dovey here.

"No matter. You're just in time for dessert that is, if Belby left you any." Said Slughorn, laughing.

Harry sat down and Gracey sat by me.

"Where have you been?" I asked.
"Tell you later." she whispered.

I sighed and looked at Hermione. She was looking at Harry. And I think I know why.