Chapter I: Fragments-Pieces-Authority 第I章:フラグメントピース·オーソリティ

Kring-kring-kring...that alarm clock of mine sure is annoying. As I was about to throw that alarm clock into pieces, my friend and my room mate, Sheila suddenly barged into my room without asking my permission and gave in a shrill scream that echoed from ear to the other ear. “HEY REGINA! ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST! GET UP YOU LAZY BRAT!” “Oh god, do even need to step in someones property without knocking? Besides, I’m not in the mood to talk or even gossip about stuff I don’t know.” Sigh... Sheila just ignored my words and pulled my hand straight to the dining room where the food is prepared. “Eat up, bestie. Eat up until your body fattens and shrivel up!” Sheila sarcastically joked and handed me a bowl of chicken soup and rice. As I take a sip of the chicken soup, I asked her, “Do you even dare to say those while were eating in here?” You know, she-I mean Sheila has been annoying a lot of times and plus, she’s kinda like OA. “Oh...Sorry po.” she declared mockingly. “Ugh, just shut up and eat your food.” and we ate our food as usual. 

Okay, time skip and I’ll tell you what had happened and how I met that strange guy. I was just passing by the corridors of our school and it was still 10 minutes before Homeroom classes starts when suddenly... a guy in a blue hood bumped me while I was carrying loads of books out there. 

“Hey, watch where you are going, you blind asshole!” I exclaimed loudly without any further presence of mind. “Uh...sorry, I’ll talk to you later...” he stuttered hesitantly and he ran into the direction I was going to. What was that guy thinking? He even ran away without apologizing to me first. I dropped what I was carrying and chased after him for, of course... revenge or vengeance.

“You’ll never get away, you stupid freak with a hood!!” I yelled while people at the corridors were staring at me weirdly and stuff. Finally, I saw him now, NOW! I tried to pull his sleeve and I didn’t know that we were standing in front of my classroom. “Why did you chase me and what IS the problem with you?” he asked with his eyebrows furrowed. “Uh, well, you bumped into me a while ago and you didn’t even apologize to me or something. Are even in a hurry? You’re not from here anyway.” I answered but he didn’t say a thing or two and stepped in our classroom...wait, the classroom? Is that even section 4-A? “Hey, what do you think yo--” and our Homeroom teacher, Ms. Santos was there in our teacher’s table and said “Ms. Fiasco, thank you for bringing Mr. Hibara in our class. So, Mr. Hibara, please introduce yourself to the class.” What the derp-fish?! Well, I didn’t even get a single news from our class that we have a TRANSFER STUDENT from Japan. Still, he’s fluent in speaking english (but sometimes, he stutters *pfft*)... that’s not a problem for him in school. 

“Uh, well, Hi. My name’s Keith Hibara and I’m from Osaka, Japan. I’ll be here on your school today for some reasons and I am hoping for a wonderful school year with you all.” Hmph... what a petty speech from a guy in a hood. “Okay Keith, please sit on the chair behind Ms. Fiasco.” Drat... A wonderful day of mine is ruined by (Seriously, what)- a Japanese transfer student. Although I like stuff coming from Japan, its just that he has a weird aura and even has some strange manners hiding beneath that physical self and my doubts were confirmed to be true, btw. 

Recess Time--- I was lining up in the cafeteria for a light snack in the morning when Keith showed up and made some new fan girls of his, squealing. LOL but never mind... I don’t like fangirling anyway.. When it was my turn to buy, I bought some nacho chips and a bottle of iced tea for my snacks. After that, I went to the school garden with Sheila and sat down on one of those brown benches. We were just exchanging stories with her and suddenly, we heard a loud thud of some heavy object. “Bestie Regina, did you hear what I heard?” Shelia asked me with stammering sentences as chills went down to the spine. We checked around the area but we didn’t see anything strange except some...holes or craters. As we examined the strange craters that appeared in the area, a terrifying image of a giant spirit of a half-man, half-bull appeared at us (it looks like a Minotaur) . Sheila was having violets on her skin, horrified of the apparition in front of her and lost her consciousness. I, too, was horrified but not enough to collapse me down to the ground. Suddenly, bits of data and code numbers were forming into a big green dome with me and the spirit inside of it... “What the...what’s that thing?!” I yelled. I never seen a spirit as big as a house. It was about 16 feet tall and has large horns. “Gragh!!!” The spirit yelled and tried to hit me using its horns. Lucky for me, I dodged its deadly attack but still, the spirit continued attacking me until...