Chapter 10: Shop Til You Drop

Annie POV

Me and Johanna go to multiple store trying to put together the perfect outfit.

"So what color dress are you think about?" I say.

"Maybe a red? Or a black?" She says shrugging.

"Okay I'm gonna say no to the black and yes to red." I say.

"What kind of nice to you think he means? Fancy nice? Church nice? Clubbing nice?" She ask shaking her head.

"I would guess fancy nice. I don't think clubbing is an ideal first date." I smile shaking my head.

"I mean your probably right. What does Finnick mean when he says nice?" She ask flipping through some random racks.

"Usually he means like fancy nice but sometime he means church nice. He never means clubbing nice." I laugh.

"I think a red dress with maybe a few sequins would be cute."

We walk through multiple stores with no such luck.

Eventually though, when we were fixing to go to a different mall all together, we find a beautiful lacy red dress.

"It doesn't have sequins but it is super cute." I say handing it to her.

Johanna tries it on and smiles.

"I really like it. It's really comfortable." She says Laughing.

"You want it?" I ask her

"Yeah I think I'll get it." She says going back into the changing room to change.

She pays and we walk back through the mall looking for a shoe store.

"I want silver strap heels." She says.

We split us searching for any silver strap heels we can find.

I find two pairs and search for more before I meet Johanna in the middle of the shop.

"I found 2 pairs how about you?" I ask.

"I found 3." She says sitting down onto the stool provided and taking off her orange converse.

She chooses her favorite pair and buys them.

"Now jewelry?" I ask.

"No actually I saw a pair of earrings in your jewelry box that I liked if I could borrow them." She says.

"They were silver hoops with a small pearl dangling off." She explains.

"Oh sure you can borrow them. I think I have a necklace that matches." I say smiling.

"You all set

"You all set." I grin.

-/-
AN- GO WILDCATS !!!!

(Pictures are not mine)