Introduction to the Game

Introduction:

“Little bits of pieces of ‘the game’ made me see the shards of the unknown souls and the departed.”

Hi there, my fellow reader out there. You are about to read my story of many marvelous things I ever saw. From souls, love and psychology. You’re about to step into a place where you can see fragments... fragments and pieces from the job called “the Game”.

So what do you mean by “the Game”?

Meet the job called “the Game”. Where things can’t be seen can be seen through the glass of reality.

Hi. My name is Regina , a normal 4th year high school student at Meridian Institute. Before, things turn out to be easy but... my whole world turned upside down when I met this ceratin and weird guy who introduced me to his job called “the game”. I don’t really know what was his purpose in transferring to our school but I bet he was up to something that makes my hair stand up strand by strand. Day by day, minute by minute, I can see what I can’t see before through the job “the Game”. Well, If you are interested in joining the job, read every journey and adventures that is written on this notebook and remember, you can only share this to a trusted person. 

I don’t care if you don’t want to join. My only tip for you, my fellow reader, is just flip the pages of my written story and let the game... BEGIN.

Your tour Guide to the Game,

♣♠Maria Regina Mae Fiasco♠♣