2 (rewrite)

elvenarchers: hello

read at 3:27 pm

blissfulblitz: ohsorry, you texted me when I was busy.

elvenarchers: what time zone r u in?

blissfulblitz: I'm not revealing that to a complete stranger.

elvenarchers: while i appreciate your care for safety, revealing your timezone still leaves hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people left that i would have to search through in order to find you. i am only searching for a way for us to both talk at a time that isn't clashing with our daily schedule. if anything, you should be flattered that i find you interesting enough to set chat times with a complete "stranger". which reminds me, stranger: a person whom one does not know or with whom one is not familiar. we had conversed yesterday, and you had admitted to stalking my instagram. while there are many things we don't know about each other, or names, for example, we definitely are familiar with each other, which seems to lead us right outside the "stranger" zone.

blissfulblitz: smartasa

elvenarchers: that took me so long to make

blissfulblitz: that reminds me

blissfulblitz: what's your real name?

elvenarchers: i'm not revealing that to a complete stranger

blissfulblitz: ha ha

blissfulblitz: no srsly.

elvenarchers: u go first

blissfulblitz: I can already tell I'm not going to like you.

blissfulblitz: blitzen, i'm a 21 year old male and from england, greenwich mean time zone.

elvenarchers: ok good i thought i was talking to a 14 year old with the way you're acting.

blissfulblitz: rude

elvenarchers: my name is hearthstone, I'm also 21, my pronouns are him/his, and I'm from
america, eastern time zone.

blissfulblitz m: that's an even weirder name than mine.

elvenarchers: shut up you idiotic ass biscuit.

blissfulblitz: what?

elvenarchers: i'm not good with insults.

--

Idk how to end chapters

-Eleanor 🏳️‍🌈