Part 15

candystripes‼️: we're here

candystripes‼️: where are u

candystripes‼️: don't iGNORE ME BLITZEN

candystripes‼️: YOU SLIMY WALNUT WHERE ARE YOU

blitz⛈: Slimy walnut?

candystripes‼️: OH SO N O W YOU ANDWER

candystripes‼️: WHERE ARE YOU

blitz⛈: Gate 22

candystripes‼️: WE'rE ON OUR WAY

[alex]

screwthesystem: u said u were short right

blitz⛈: Yeah like 5'6

screwthesystem: shit that's really short how are we gonna find you

screwthesystem: wait

screwthesystem: W A I T

screwthesystem: I SEE YOU

blitz looked up from his phone excitedly, luggage in hand.

"BLITZ!" he heard in the background somewhere. blitz stood on his toes, and to his delight spotted a bit of bright green hair over the heads of the other people. immediately, blitzen began to push past the crowd, earning many rude comments in the process, but he didn't care.

finally, he reached a group of familiar (and some unfamiliar) faces. he skidded to a stop, unable to believe that what he was experiencing was real. there stood hearth, towering over him only a few feet away. and around him stood alex, wearing a green and pink sweater vest with her arm around a long haired blonde boy, whom was probably magnus. behind him was a girl with a green hijab and a tall man blitz didn't recognize.

blitzen stared up at hearth for a moment, hoping, praying that this wasn't a dream.

his eyes were grey. a deep, beautiful grey that cameras couldn't properly capture.

Hi, Hearth signed, wearing the ghost of a smile. Blitz let out a breathy laugh before hugging him tightly. Less than seconds later, Magnus tackled the both of them in his arms, then so did Alex, and then the girl Blitz assumed was Sam did too. Only the man who Blitz didn't know didn't join, instead he seemed to prefer standing there looking lost and awkward.

Eventually, they all broke apart, all with big smiles on their face.

"Welcome to Boston," Magnus said.

--

yES THEY MET AND HUGGED AJDHSJAKN
idk where to go on from here tbh even though I usually hide loads of hidden clues and Easter eggs and foreshadowing in my stories. I promise the unpublished Johnlock book in working on won't be so cringey