02 ; what do you mean?

Minseok stood there topless as Jongdae walked back in from his shower.

A red shade gushed to Jongdae's face.

He seemed flustered.

"What's wrong?" Minseok asked from his position watching Jongdae sit down with his hands to his face.

...

A moment of silence passed.

The awkward silence seemed to last forever.

'You know,hyung... you've been on my mind recently" said Jongdae in a quiet voice.

The older seemed flustered now.

He wasn't sure what to say to such a comment.

Minseok sat down on his bed and hesitantly asks "W-what... do you mean?"

Jongdae analysed the face next to him, looking at every detail.

His sharp dark eyes, the light flush on his cheeks, to his soft pink lips.

Jongdae's eyes lingered on the olders lips.

He desired it.

He wanted to devour him.

His hands moved on it's own, slowly reaching for the one whom he desired for.

His hands wondered around Minseok's neck and jaw.

"So beautiful."

A sudden warmth pressed against Minseok's lips, the younger slowly moved his lips against the olders slipping his tongue into his mouth as they share the heat.

His hands moving its way down his back and to his waist slowly making it's way up his shirt.

The olders eyes widened in shock but did not retaliate.

It's what he wanted for the longest time.

The younger continued to explore the older.

It felt so good.

A feeling he's never experienced before.

He deepened the kiss forcing the older down onto his back.

That was when he realised.

He stared down at Minseok binded by his pin and jumped back in shock.

What has he just done.

The two of them stared at each other, unable to process what had just happened.

"Jongdae-ah..." Minseok said while looking at his best friends expression.

"I-I'm so sorry I-" said Jongdae.

The tension between the two was at its climax until it was cut off by Jongdae embracing Minseok into his arms.

"Hyung... can't I be the one you want to kiss and embrace from now on?"