Chapter 7

(Eclipse's pov)
I can't believe Vegeta he song perfectly after we were done singing I saw Beerus getting yelled at by Bulma but I instant teleported in front of him as she was about to slap him and I growled and she stepped back and I said, "I had it to here with you Bulma ever since we met you hated me for nothing I did to you but now you crossed the line hitting my teacher and brother that takes the case but over the years you yelled at Goku and sometimes Piccolo who are like brothers to me as well." She had fear in her eyes and I smirked and said in a deadly tone and my eyes glowing, "Never let me catch you do it again under stood or I'll make your life a living underworld I don't even see why I thought you changed." I walked away but she growled and soon I heard a gun shot and wet running down my shoulder.
(Beerus's pov)
I was angry this weakling of a human shot my little sister soon I let my image reveal my true self and I slapped the weakling but I saw Eclipse fall on her knee from blood lost but I saw Prince Vegeta holding her and keeping her awake but I walked over and placed my hand on her wound and healed her and she looked up at me and thanked me and I nod and gave her a hug but she got up slowly and said, "And now I'm angry time to let my real self out." I knew what she was doing and made Whis make a dome around her and the woman and she said, "Let me introduce you to my real blood line I'm a super sayian but I'm also the super sayian goddess." And she powered up and her hair turned a bright blue and her eyes glowing  light blue and her hair was flowing and she smirked.