Chapter 4

(Eclipse's pov)
I been at the watch tower training Piccolo and Goku tried making me come join them when they were doing something with the gang but I didn't want to be near Vegeta or Bulma. But I was practicing my abilities with a mix of dancing and singing but I didn't know someone was watching me.
(Piccolo's pov)
Me and Goku came back to the watch tower and saw Eclipse practicing her elements but she was dancing and was singing but she stopped after she was done singing and saw us and said, "You saw the whole thing didn't you." We nod and I asked her what was wrong and she sighed and said, "I'll tell you if you don't get mad and go on a rampage ok." We agreed and she told us she loves Vegeta and when Bulma told her her and Vegeta were dating it broke her heart and she didn't want to be around them, I kept calm but Goku was trying to and we walked over to her and hugged her and she sniffles for a little and said, "I only have 2 weeks left to stay then I have to go back to my teachers lets go do something." We nod and flew to Goku's house and Gohan came out and challenged Eclipse and she agreed.
(Vegeta's pov)
I went to Goku's house to challenge him to fight me but when I got there I saw Eclipse and Goku's son fighting each other but I heard music and saw she was singing and using fire and then earth and she won but she turned around and saw me and she surround herself in a ground tent and I landed beside Goku and he growled at me and said, "What do you want." I told him but Eclipse lowered her earth tent and said, "I'm going back home Piccolo Goku thanks for bringing me here. Um bye vegeta." And she flew off at a super speed and left a dark blue light trail behind her but Goku fought me and he won and said, "And that's for hurting Eclipse." But I didn't know what I did to her but once I got back to Bulma's place she told me she was going to have a baby and I was the father and she told me I had to marry her and I had no choose.