Chapter 3

It's been a few months since the sayians tried taking earth and since Eclipse helped take down the sayian prince Vegeta who is living a Bulma's corporation but no one has heard a word from Eclipse until today.
(Eclipse's pov)
My teachers gave me 5 weeks to return back to Earth to see my friends or mostly my 2 friends that are like older brothers to me any who I instant teleport to Bulma's and saw everyone there and Goku saw me and gave me one of his giant bear hugs and saw Piccolo and gave him a smiled that he was gladly to return. And everyone asked where I've been but I only told them I was training and they understood them I saw Vegeta and man was he different but when I saw him I had butterfly's in my stomach but I pushed them away and sat beside Bulma's pool in the sun.
(Vegeta's pov)
I saw the woman who defeated me a few months ago laying by the pool and walked over to her and she had her eyes closed and said, "Is there something you want Vegeta?" I smirked and said, "Well you know my name but I don't know yours woman." She sat up and she opened her eyes and said, "It's Eclipse now you know." I have to admit her name is pretty but I saw Goku's brat try getting Eclipse wet but she held her hand up and the water stopped in mid air and she looked at the brat and said, "Gohan really next time try something your father hasn't tried on me when we were growing up." He chuckled and ran but she stood up and moved her hands and arms and aimed at Goku and said, "Goku heads up!" And he turned but got a face full of water and everyone laughed and I chuckled because it was funny but Bulma came over and kissed my cheek and saw Eclipse and said, "Eclipse I see you met my boyfriend." I saw hurt in Eclipse's eyes and she nod and told us she had to go back to her home and flew off.