Chapter 6

It's been 4 years since Eclipse left after Vegeta and Bulma's wedding she kept on training and gain new super sayian forms tell she earned the highest of level super sayian God or in her cause goddess but her teacher wants to see if there are other super sayians gods and she had to came with him to earth. And face Vegeta for the first time in years.
(Vegeta's pov)
After 2 years I finally devours Bulma and took Trunks to live with me at Goku's house, but I let Trunks see Bulma still but right now me and him are heading to her corporation to a birthday but when we got there I was surprise and happy to see Eclipse.
(Eclipse's pov)
I arrived at Bulma's birthday party with Lord Beerus and Whis, I told my teachers well mostly Beerus not to get angry or upset and blow up my planet and he agreed but he told me I could call him big brother and I agreed since I treated him like one and he treated me like a little sister any who. I was standing beside Gohan and gods did he grow and he told me he was engaged and I was happy for him but I saw a little kid run and tackle Goten and I bend down and said, "Goten who's your friend?" He got up and smiled and said, "This is Trunks my best friend he's half sayian." I smiled but I stood up and felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around saw Vegeta and I smiled but I heard Lord Beerus calling me and I excused myself and went over to him.
(Trunk's pov)
I saw how dad was looking at her and I walked up to dad and said, "You like her don't you?" He looked at me and sighed and said, "Yes I do your mother threaten to hurt her if I didn't marry her but I'm glade you came I just wish I could ask Eclipse for another chance." I had a plan and got Goten and told him and he smirked and we ran over to Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan and told them and they smirked and got my dad on stage and Gohan and brought Eclipse and we started chanting sing and they looked at each other and Eclipse started and soon did dad.