Chapter 2- Scarlett

Jean-Louis looked at me nervously, then Malawi. Malawi stared back, surprisingly without aggression.Where she looked unthreatening( even though she could knock you out, then cut you to tiny pieces in 5 seconds), However, I could do what Malawi did in less than five seconds, perhaps two. Even though one of her main strengths was witty responses, I managed to always outwit her. Malawi was still great though, and if I didn't have her, than life would be much, much worse for me.

I'd come from a small village in Sweden. Some would call it a town, some a village, I seemed to mix between the two of them. So when I'd come to Australia, I had the least idea what to expect.

"Malawi! Let's get some work done here." I shouted at her. Reluctantly, Malawi started doing some work. I had a lot of similarities with Malawi, the witty comebacks, the strength and what we supported in. Coming from Sweden, where they're weren't many jobs because of financial problems, I had no idea what the destined path was for me. The least I'd expected was to be doing this job, but it suited my beliefs and when I met Malawi I knew everything would be okay. She'd helped largely with my case of depression, telling me what she felt like. She also showed me a great therapy class.It made me, laugh, cry and feel bad for what Malawi had gone through. No innocent person should be going through what Malawi had and when I found that out I was in disbelief and shock.