She picked up her clipboard, and headed for the door. "Do I get a hint?" Percy asked.

Clio turned back to him with a devilish smile. "The Capitol adores pretty things, Percy."

----

Percy looked at himself in the mirror of his room with an irritable look. Now was the first time Percy wished Annabeth was with him. He needed someone to get him through tonight. Percy wasn't sure if he would be able to look confident or cocky in what he was wearing. He was sure Finnick would be able to, but Percy wasn't as confident in himself as his mentor was.

Percy's hair was pushed up from his forehead, looking a wave sweeping over the shore. His cheekbones and jaw were contoured sharper. Percy's eyes were outline in gold. He wore no shirt or pants like everyone else most likely would. Just a golden net draped over his butt and bunched up over his crotch. Clio didn't want the entire world to see too much of him too soon. Percy asked her if this was too much and she had told him it was tasteful in the Capitol; usually Capitol models showed much more. Blue-green waves were painted in detail on his back and flowed down to his thigh. It curled over his shoulder and to the base of his neck. Percy had initially asked Clio if he could wear a shirt or something, but she had replied, "we don't want to cover the goods, Percy" nodding at his abdominal muscles.

Percy had never been so exposed so far away from home. Terrified, he stepped out of his room and made his way down to where Amelia and him were supposed to meet Finnick, Mags, Orchid, Clio, and Amelia's stylist, Ajax. They were all there talking amongst themselves. Percy noticed Amelia was thankfully not as naked as he was. Her net was made into a brown dress, ending just below her knees. Her hair in waves with blue streaks in it. She had a blue-green wave painted over her left eye. Finnick was leaning against the wall, holding a tall, golden trident. Once he saw Percy, his eyes widened and he burst out laughing. Percy rolled his eyes and continued down the steps less confidently.

Mags waved Finnick off with a sweet smile and took the trident from his hand. She shuffled over to Percy and gave him the trident wordlessly, her eyes twinkling. Percy offered her a smile. Mags squeezed his shoulder and led him over to the group. Finnick's laughter had died down by the time Percy had joined them. The boy gave him a glare.

"What?" Finnick asked innocently. Percy rolled his eyes at him, his tanned skin turning pink. "What, are you nervous?" Percy didn't reply, giving Finnick his answer. They all starting walking down to the lowest level of the Remake Center.

"Well, I think I have the right to be. I'm going to be practically naked in front of thousands of people. It's not really my idea of a good time," Percy quipped as they walked into the bottom level of the Remake Center. It was large, spacious, even with all the tributes (and their teams) and the horses.

Finnick pulled him to a stop before they got any closer. "I'm sorry. I get it, okay? This is new and scary, but you gotta snap out of it, Percy. The Capitol, the tributes will devour you if you keep this nervous, scared thing up." Percy grit his teeth, looking down at his shorter mentor. Percy nodded. "From this point on, you have to be me, alright?" Finnick clapped him on the back and then ushered the rest of District 4's team away, giving Percy a moment.

The 17 year old let out a large breath. He closed his eyes, chanting, "Just be Finnick," in his head over and over again. He squared his shoulders and gripped his tridents. Percy slightly strutted toward his team waiting for him at their chariot. He only glanced over once,  seeing eyes on him. He found them, light grey eyes and olive skin. Her brown hair was braided down her back, laying on the black leotard she wore. The volunteer from 12. She stood beside her mentor and Percy guessed her stylist. She caught his eyes, holding his gaze before flitting away, her cheeks turning pink. Percy saw her mentor looked behind him, also catching Percy's gaze. Percy gave him a nod and turned his attention to Clio who was explaining something to Finnick and Mags.